Rural Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rural Sighting

Thought I'd share this - no wetting though, sorry.
    I was working out on the stairs at a ski jump in New England recently and there was a girl in her mid 20's doing yoga type stuff down on the runnout of the jump (which is wooden).
    Near the end of my workout as I was walking down the stairs, still high up, I see her move from some yoga possition directly into a squat, pull down her shorts and start peeing. I can see the wood getting wet and even the pee spraying around.
    I kept walking down the stairs toward her, while she finished, stood up completly, pulled her shorts back up and went right back to yoga next to her pee spot.
    I went back to running stairs wondering If I'd see anything else interesting, but after another 15min or so she just left. It was exciting, but a bit odd. She knew I was there, I'd been around (within view of her) for half a hour already. And she definetly looked right at me while peeing and then right after.
    Any thoughts?

Good Sighting

The girl peeing much have been very desperate / was wanting to be observed peeing the open like she did . When you came upon her . Then watched as she had finished peeing . Then was looking at you while you were looking at her . Which in my guess was arousing for her to be observed by you
    It was a good experience that I had enjoyed in reading about what you had written . It's not all the time . You might come across a girl who is willing enough to be watched as she goes about squatting then peeing
    I would say you were in the rught place at the right time . Which was Excellent in viewing her peeing
    I'm glad that you shared this on here . Keep on posting !!
    Thank You

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
    X