Free video(s) from HD Wetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free video(s) from HD Wetting

Another free video is online thanks to TV Guy.

Dusty Harold will be very pleased to see Mikki.

Mikki and Paige make out in a secluded spot all alone. The moment is perfectly intimate. With only each other for company they have no distractions. Well, there is one distraction- Paige needs to pee.

Completely caught up in the moment, Mikki doesn’t want things to end. She encourages Paige to keep holding it. Paige progressively grows more and more desperate to relieve herself. Eventually she reaches her limit. Distracted by Mikki’s kisses, Paige looses focus on her bladder. The momentary slip in attention is all it takes. The floodgates open resulting in a humiliating accident right there while making out.

Feeling bad about Paige’s embarrassment, but unable to take back what has already happened, Mikki decides to join her friend. Also suffering from an achingly full bladder, Mikki relaxes and lets her golden stream flow freely into her jeans. Both girls, now soaking wet, head off together to get changed.
    Watch here:

http://hdwetting.com/free-videos/fre...ile-desperate/

A Wonderful Video

Mr Ron ,

I do have that video clip of Mikki & Paige in my collection already . Though appreciate in viewing it once more from the link you had supplied . It was a very good video of both Paige & Mikki that i did ejoy watching once again .
    I'm glad you had added the description that had came with this video
    That helped some in explaining the action that took place .
    I'm grateful at seeing Mikki once more and will remember Her very fondly on how she loved wetting those jeans in front of the camera in those videos made of her . That are still shown on H.D.Wetting .

Many Thanks

Dusty Harold

Comment

That was hot but I wish they would have made out whilst their jeans were wet

Comment

Working...
      X