wetting as foreplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wetting as foreplay

Most of us guys here are probably here for the videos and pictures of women pissing their pants. Some however are lucky that their wives or gf wet themselves. Are there also wive/gf who like to see their men wet their pants?
    Are their also couples who both end up soaking wet before heading of for some other fun?
    Just interested.

That’s an interesting question and I do have a few experiences about it. First of all, as to whether I would ever ask my bf to wet his pants, the answer is no, the idea just doesn’t turn me on. We don’t live together and he is very devoted to his job, so he just comes over to my place for the weekend and that is when we see each other. During the course of the weekend I always wet my pants at least once during foreplay, but frequently more often than that. We like to create games, like for example we deck the living room out in candle light with soft music, and we sit on stools at the wet bar, and we pretend he is meeting me for the first time in a bar and picking me up, and I say things in his ear like I am a total slut or something, because that is what he likes. We usually end up on the couch with me in his lap pretending I am so excited that I just lose control and pee my pants, though in fact it is totally deliberate on my part. Sometimes when we work in the garden, I just cut loose in broad daylight in my gardening shorts, and it is possible that the neighbors may have seen it, though I rather doubt it, but just imagining that they might have seen me with wet pants is a huge turn on for both of us.

There was one time in my life when I was with a guy who wet his pants, but please understand that I am just relating this incident as a memory, I have no desire to sexualize children. I was only 14 at the time, and halfway down the block there was a kid, one year older, named Glenn, who had really soft skin, was pudgy and girlish and couldn’t do sports so everyone said he was going to be a queer. His mom was a nurse, had a reputation as kind of a slut, worked at the local hospital. My mother gathered up about a zillion avocadoes from our tree and told me to take a bowl of guacamole to the slut nurse, so I went over there. She wasn’t home. Glenn answered, and when I went inside he said, “Your dress is so short that I can see your panties.” I said big deal, who cares, and he asked me if I wanted to do sexy stuff. I said okay, so he said, let me ask you to do something and then you can ask me. I said okay again and he said, let me wear your panties. I did that, and he walked around in front of the mirror in my underwear talking about how sexy he was. I put my panties back on and he said, “What do you want me to do?” and I said, “Pee in your pants.” He said, “Ha ha, everyone in the neighborhood knows you still wet yourself,” and I said big deal, just do it. He was dressed like a real geek, white short sleeved short like a Mormon or something, and gray slacks. He cut loose just like an infant, too, no hesitation, really soaked himself. I looked at the clock and said, “Wow, your mom is going to be home in about 15 minutes, you had better change.” He said, “I want her to see me like this. Sometimes I do naughty things so that she will spank me, but this is the naughtiest I have ever done. It is best when she is relaxing with TV. When she is relaxing she only wears panties and bra, so when she turns me over her knee and spanks me I can feel her lady parts and it makes me hard.” That was way too weird for me, so I said goodbye and went home.

About fifteen minutes later I was helping Mom with laundry and I saw Glenn’s mom drive home. I made an excuse about how I had left my brother’s football in the oak grove in back of our house and needed to find it, but what I really did was sneak around to the back of their house, and I could hear that she was really spanking him, and he cried like a little girl. I wondered if she was in her underwear. It made me feel really weird so I went home.

I never have fantasies about my bf doing things like that, but there was this really kinky guy I met over the Internet, we went out on two real time dates but there was not much chemistry. Sometimes I have fantasies about making him wet his pants, then stripping down to my panties and spanking him, but I know this will never really happen.

Comment

Maria, thanks for your experiences. Does your bf choose the clothes for you to wet? Or do you let go in whatever you happen to be wearing?

Comment

I've had the good fortune to have long-term relationships with several gals who liked to wet their pants. It became part of our foreplay and sessions in the bedroom. A couple liked me to wet my pants or give them GS or fill them during intromission, but the rest didn't care for that side of the kink. I relished obliging the ones that did, and sex with them was plenty hot. So was that with the others, and I made sure they knew how much I appreciated their wettings.

Comment

In answer to your question, I do like to play "dress-up" when we create our fantasy evenings. I often wear really slutty clothes that I would never dare to wear in public. Also, one of my fascinations is is "retro" lingerie, the kind of stuff my mom used to wear in the late 50's (before i was born) and early 60's (which I don't really remember). I love to do it in corsets, girdles, full briefs with garter belts and so on.

My bf really just gets off on me doing it in my jeans. He didn't really have this fetish as a kid, it all started when he was about 19 and was at a rock festival and there was some crazy soccer mom hanging out there with the younger folks and getting wild and she just let go in her jeans. He would love it if I could do the same, but I don't have the nerve to be that public about it, though during foreplay I have an old pair of tight faded jeans and flood them.

Comment

Very awesome, Maria!

Comment

Working...
            X