my accident.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my accident.......

First a few details about myself. I am in my early 30s, 5'6, with blond shoulder-length hair and a curvy figure with big (38 DD) boobs.
    I have always suffered from a bit of urinary urgency and sometimes don't make it to the loo in time (which doesn't bother me as I also wet myself on purpose sometimes) but I never had any accidents in public until yesterday........

I left my work in the big university library just after 5 and decided that
    I'd better use the loo before I left, but when I got there it had already been closed for cleaning. So I decided that as I wasn't really desperate, I'd just wait until I got home. I walked to the station and looked up at the departure board only to see that my regular train was delayed. By now I was starting to feel a fairly strong urge to pee but I knew there were no toilets in this station so I headed on up to the platform to wait for the next train. It was really cold outside and my bladder was now sending me urgent signals so I stood there with my legs pressed tight together praying a train would come soon. Eventually it did, but as it was delayed it was absolutely packed full so I had to stand in the corridor. By now the motion of the train was making matters ten times worse so I was forced to jam my hand into the crotch of my light grey trouser suit, not caring who could see my desperation.
    I made it to my stop still dry but still had to walk half a mile home in the cold. By the time I'd gone a few hundred yards I was stopping every couple of minutes to try and regain control. As I reached the car park of a big supermarket, which I had to cross to reach home I felt the first spurt of pee escape into my pale pink cotton panties. I gasped involuntarily, doubled over and grabbed my crotch again. This time though it was no use, and I felt another, stronger spurt escape. When I looked down I could see the first small dark patch in the crotch of my trousers and I knew then I would never make it home. I held my handbag in front of my crotch and walked fast across the car park, all the time letting out little spurts of pee. By the time I reached the other side of the car park my knickers were soaking and I had a large dark patch on the front of my trousers. Then as I started to walk up the hill to me house I lost all control. Pee cascaded out of my bladder without stopping and was soon dripping onto the floor down my trouser legs. I hurried on up towards my house, passing a couple of people who stared at my soaking legs as I went past. I went bright red with embarrassment, but at the same time felt incredibly turned on. As soon as I reached the safety of my flat I took off my jacket and headed into the bathroom where there was a full length mirror. My previously light grey trousers were dark and shiny with pee from the crotch down the inside of both legs and right across my bum. I peeled them off and stood in my soaking knickers, turned dark pink more or less all over. Now I was on my own, the embarrassment had faded and I was left feeling very horny. I began to rub myself between the legs......

Now that it's happened I feel I may be taking more risks of it happening again....obviously not at work, but anywhere else, suddenly the idea of peeing myself doesn't seem so bad after all. I will keep you updated!

Great story. I can't wait to read the next one!

Comment

Nice one!

AWESOME! Do share more with us, sweetness!

Comment

Very sexy and hot! Thank you for sharing, I'd love to read more about what you do on your own time for fun as well

Comment

Thanks for this very nice accout of your first public exerience.

That you've wet in private suggests you derive some erotic feelings from it. It will be interesting to see how your more daring experinces further your pleasure.

I hope you will post more.

Comment

Great story.

Comment

I would love to see pictures of a woman wetting grey slacks. Pictures on the internet are way too heavily skewed toward jeans.

Comment

Working...
              X