A Long Time Ago, On a Forum Far Far Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Long Time Ago, On a Forum Far Far Away

Hello! Well, it's been several years since I've been here, actually. About the time the forums changed was about the time I got busy as hell being "middle aged", LOL!!! This is as much a test post as anything, first to see if my user name/password actually still worked, and also to figure out how to navigate threads and replies. For those friends old and new…I'm male, 54, military active duty, currently stationed in North Dakota. I enjoy female desperation, as well as self-induced desperation and public accidents. once I figure out how to navigate the threads, I'll start catching up. In the meantime, cheers to one and all, and stay desperate and wet!

Test Reply to my own post

Test reply to my own post

Comment

Hey buddy, welcome back!

-- AT (Accidental Tourist)

Comment

Welcome back, I remember you from the old forum

Comment

Great to see you around again Lionheart.

Comment

Great to hear from you again!

Comment

Been a long time since I've seen that name. I've been lurking for about 15 years.

Comment

Great to see some familiar names still!!! Thanks! I've been busy like a madman for the last few years. I moved from California to North Dakota about a year ago, and work still keeps me pretty busy. Not much time for any public accidents, unfortunately, but I've always been wanting to engineer a couple here and there…but just not any good opportunities or time. I have some time over the next several days, so who knows? One of the things I'll be doing is reading through the posts here to familiarize self with the "new" board. Hope to interact and chat with you all as I get caught up!

Comment

Hey, Lionheart!! So good to see you again!

Comment

Welcome back! I remember your postings from the good old days!

Comment

I remember you from the old days. My own name has changed. Welcome back!

Comment

It has been awhile

I'm still in Omaha. The board's seemed a little slow lately to me - but who knows maybe now it will pick up.

Pro - CJ Purtin.

Comment

Welcome home

Welcome home

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

We all miss Napoleon from the old days, don't we?

Comment

Working...
                              X