Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wet skirt

https://twitter.com/wbernal78/status...983168/photo/1

New to me. Apparently she's a radio personality.

Whoops, has anyone got the vid anywhere?

Comment

Damn, Nice Legs

I'd love to know a little more about her. Who is she?

From the looks of her figure she has a pretty sexy body. When A lady can wear a skirt like she does, then it is perfectly OK if she wets her pants.

Comment

It's Stephanie McMahanon... I don't really watch wrestling, so I don't have the full story, so here's the video!

http://youtu.be/np8dlMFOndY

Comment

There are youtube people who claim that "it's not pee". One of them says the usual "it's a shadow" (having watched the video 100 times... ), and another one says "the dark spot you saw was just a long bandage type strip going all the way down the back of the dress".

Well, I watched the video twice in extremely slow motion, and the patch was there continuously (the upper part always visible) while she was leaving the scene. At the very, very end, you see only a very small part of it, that is true. This is when she is finally changing her direction, and the clip finishes right in that moment. Also, the patch has the typical - though not completely regular - form for a female wetting. If a designer produced such a "bandage type strip" I'd bet he must be one of us.

Comment

Here's a friendly warnig to the guys from Europe. You need to think twice before lusting after Ms. McMahon. Her husband is just under 2m and weighs at least 120kg of solid muscle. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
              There are youtube people who claim that "it's not pee". One of them says the usual "it's a shadow" (having watched the video 100 times... ), and another one says "the dark spot you saw was just a long bandage type strip going all the way down the back of the dress".

Well, I watched the video twice in extremely slow motion, and the patch was there continuously (the upper part always visible) while she was leaving the scene. At the very, very end, you see only a very small part of it, that is true. This is when she is finally changing her direction, and the clip finishes right in that moment. Also, the patch has the typical - though not completely regular - form for a female wetting. If a designer produced such a "bandage type strip" I'd bet he must be one of us.
              There are people who will find ANY reason, no matter how ridiculous for a wetting to be something else, shadow, water, colouring in the material, whatever. There are also people who will find anything like the above to be evidence of wetting. There's no point in being either over or under critical. An obvious wetting is an obvious wetting.

Comment

Working...
              X