Just felt like posting this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just felt like posting this

I've been "holding it" for over an hour now. My bed is far too comfortable and I don't want to get up and go to the bathroom. I love that sensation of being close to bursting, like one is going to wet one's self at any moment. I'm actually hoping that it happens, that I lose control and wet the bed. I would be so turned on that I would have to pleasure myself. I wonder how long I can last?

Sounds like a wonderfull morning you had :-)

how did it all ended :-)

Comment

'twas sadly anticlimactic. I had to go in the toilet in the end, the most boring place to do a wee. I didn't get quite desperate enough, sadly. The best days are the ones where I'm practically bursting and I wind up wetting my undies whilst trying to get my clothes off in the bathroom. That has been happening a lot lately, and I love it!

Comment

Oh yes, those frantic last second visits to the toilet! Can't help holding it until you reach bursting point... sometimes you make it, sometimes you don't. It's all part of the fun world of desperation and wetting!

Keep on holding and wetting, Narada.

Comment

I did it again!!

Yesterday:

Woke up having to pee real bad. I ignored it and went into the kitchen. While I was standing there in my underwear drinking soda straight from the bottle, pee started dribbling out of me. I kept drinking. Soon, my undies were soaked clean through and I was standing in a puddle of piss! It took a while to mop it all up, but it was worth it!

Today :

Had to pee real bad and made a break for the bathroom. Once my shorts were halfway down, pee started leaking out. For some odd reason, I couldn't get my shorts all the way off and wound up pissing them. The pee went mostly in the toilet, but a lot more got on the seat and floor. Afterwards, I hopped in the shower with my shorts, giving them and myself a quick wash.

If there are anymore developments, I will post them here.

Comment

Working...
          X