X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry heres the link to the wetting YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1upHS6HxDk

Sorry I'm new at posting links

Did I post something wrong? Was it no good?

Comment

Pretty good..LOL Love it when girls laff so hard they pee their pants..

Comment

Thanks man she freakin soaked those shorts.

Comment

It appeared to me she enjoyed constantly slipping on her puddle of pee, doing it for longer than necessary. And in no hurry to get out of her peed clothes, despite being urged to shower. Wouldn't surprise me if she's a private wetter.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsboy
            It appeared to me she enjoyed constantly slipping on her puddle of pee, doing it for longer than necessary. And in no hurry to get out of her peed clothes, despite being urged to shower. Wouldn't surprise me if she's a private wetter.
            The fact she made very little attempt to get to the bathroom even after obviously showing she needed to pee tells me you may be right...

Comment

Aldo her friend says like stop or she's gonna pee. Makes me think she's did it before.

Comment

Hope she got her shorts changed in time for the arrival of the short bus to pick them all up.

Comment

Ain't nothing gonna separate a kid from his Minecraft...

Comment

Dat Minecraft Tho! Dat Kid On Da Computer Tho! Dat Computer Tho! Dat Monitor Tho! Dat Computer Game Tho!

Comment

At what point (time stamp) does she pee? Or at least when we can see the results? I'm more into actually seeing a woman pee on the sly than the wetting stuff, but I still will watch it from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                      X