Guess Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Ad

The attached pic appeared as a full page ad in a woman's magazine (I forget which one) back in April or May of 2014. I cut it out and then lost track of where I put it. I found it again yesterday so I scanned it for upload here.

What is interesting about this ad besides the fact that the model's shorts are wet in a pattern consistent with wetting them is that they are still dripping! The picture is taken at a beach giving the possible implication that a wave has caused the wetness on her shorts and the wetness of the sand around her certainly supports that interpretation. However, the fact that the shorts are still dripping almost a steady stream also implies the possibility that she is still wetting them. I think this is one of those ads which is intentionally ambiguous so people will do a double take and study the picture to try to figure out what is really happening. This is, of course, what Guess wants... more eyeballs focused on the product in hopes of gaining more sales!
    Attached Files

Interesting

This is a most interesting photo . That I have thought might not have ever been used nor tried before in gaining attention . As well as increase sales for the guess line of product .
    Something i thought I would never see in a general issue magazine . let alone a Woman's magazine ad . I wonder whether the standards have now changed enough . In allowing such ads like this one to be now used to gain more attention . Than what was normally had been used before .
    Which in a way is great to look at ! TWO THUMBS UP on what you had found Patches

Dusty Harold

Comment

With a model that beautiful and wet pants to boot, I wonder why Guess put the ad in a women's magazine. If it were in a men's magazine, about 100% of the readers would be salivating, like I am.

Comment

Nice shots guess it's suggesting the wave has just broken over/under her.
        I always remember the first ever wetting picture I saw. It was of a girl in a swimsuit on a beach with a damp crutch, that made me aware of this fetish, it was an advert for some wetting magazine-not wetset- in the back of my dad's playboy or penthouse magazine that I found. That small picture turned me on more than the rest of the magazine!

B

Comment

Yes it's certainly open to interpretation! The pattern of wetness is consistent with her having wet herself but the possibility of sea water being responsible is also present. Maybe it was a bit of both. In the past I've seen soap operas and films where an oblique hint has been offered that a character needs to pee and sometimes scenes - such as an early morning bedroom one - where it isn't emtioned as such but it would be pretty remarkable if they didn't need to pee. I find that sort of gentle suggestion more of a turnon than explicit desperation or peeing.

Comment

On one hand the sand is extremely wet and glistening underneath her which implies that a wave has just struck and is receding. On the other hand, that is a quite a bit of liquid flowing out of those pants like you said and I don't see much wave activity in that picture frame. That must be what they mean by "guess" lol.

Comment

Working...
            X