First time experiencing this fetish in real life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time experiencing this fetish in real life

First time posting...............(long time lurker)

I am 26 and I've had this fetish for about 13 years now.

I have never seen anything remotely close to this fetish in real life. I have seen girls pee on the toilet several times but never wetting or anything sexual.

Because of this I actually began to doubt whether I would find this fetish truly arousing in real life. Is it only hot in imagination and video clips? Is real life going to be the same and its not going to be gross?

To answer these questions I decided that I need to try it out in real life. I began to search through the web for girls that may be willing to provide the service.

I found this one girl in her early 20s, very slender and pretty and willing to do this for a price. She is a masseuse for sensual bodyrubs. I scheduled a session with her next Friday.

I kept the fetish level light because I didn't want to scare her off so I only requested her to pee in her underwear and then give me a bodyrub with a happy ending.

I will post how the session went next week. I sure hope id enjoy it.

Sounds hot! Please let us know how it goes :-) good luck!

Comment

If you're like most of us on this board who've been lucky enough to have a woman wet her pants for us, I'm sure you'll be excited beyond your wildest dreams.

Comment

Finally happened

So the day finally came. I went to her apartment. The interior was dark and lit only by candles. She was already in her bra and underwear upon greeting me. She laid out several pair of underwear for me to choose. I chose a pink stripped cotton bikini cut from VS. She said she was drinking Vitamin water for the last 15 20 minutes before the appointment. When I got undressed, we went to the bathroom where she stood in the bathtub to pee in her underwear. She peed a little and was pee shy and said she'd pee more in few minutes. It was her first time wetting in underwear. We headed to the couch where she placed a white towel on for me to sit. She began to grind on me with her wet underwear (both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style). After about 10 minutes or so she began to pee on my dick through her underwear. She only peed a little bit and was very pee shy. I then stood up facing the couch behind her and her being in adoggy style position on the couch. She used her right hand to reach back to jerk me against her wet underwear from behind. And before long, I came on her underwear against her butt.

I must say, even though it was my FIRST time ever to experience a girl peeing or wetting. it didn't feel as novelty as I thought. I guess its from the video clips that I've watched throughout the year that it almost felt normal to me. I definitely enjoyed it and she said she would be happy to do it again and would better prepare herself by drinking even more liquid so that even with pee shy she would still pee plenty.

I think I will see her again in few weeks and maybe try to ask if she could throw a BJ in the process.

Comment

Which site did you use to find her?

Comment

ba ck page

Comment

doing it again

Made another appointment in couple weeks with a bj involved. This one I am looking forward to.

Comment

Very interesting. Any news of the second appointment ? Did she agree wetting the BJ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tgeash
                  Very interesting. Any news of the second appointment ? Did she agree wetting the BJ ?
                  I will see her next Tuesday. she had some scheduling conflict so we postponed. so stay tuned for the story.
                  Last edited by overquitethereyet; December 3, 2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I'd be interested in some time with her too!!

Comment

Originally posted by timmystood
                      I'd be interested in some time with her too!!
                      I recommend going through back page for your area, you may be surprised to find how many girls willing to give this a shot even though they may not actually have this fetish.

Comment

So it happened

Started out very much the same as the first time. She started peeing her underwear in the bathtub. She was peeing a lot more than the first time and I had to tell her to stop to save some for later.

We then moved to the couch where she put some waterproof bed sheet and towels. I sat down and she began to grind on me CG style. After few minutes she went RCG and began to pee on my dick as she was grinding.

To my surprise, she was completely fine regarding tasting her own pee. When she was done peeing she turned around, settled on the floor and began to jerk me. Shortly after that, she began licking and moved on to giving me a blowjob.

We went back and forth a few times from her giving me a blowjob and her bending over on the couch to pee her underwear more until I was close to cumming.

When I was close, I was standing up and she was on the floor. I was jerking my dick against her tongue. Few seconds before I came, she took my dick in her mouth and took the load and swallowed.

It was pretty fun but strangely I was actually not super excited. I don't know why but I never got super hard throughout the entire time. Maybe I need to try something new to add to all these and have something else to spice things up.

I want to see her again but I would like to add something different and mix things up a little. If you guys have good ideas, I am all ears and willing to try some of them out.

Just fyi, I am not into my own pee. I am only interested in girls.

Comment

Originally posted by overquitethereyet
                          I don't know why but I never got super hard throughout the entire time. Maybe I need to try something new to add to all these and have something else to spice things up.
                          Sounds fun. Maybe nerves? Perhaps next time a PDE5 inhibitor might be an idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
                            Sounds fun. Maybe nerves? Perhaps next time a PDE5 inhibitor might be an idea?
                            Its definitely the psychology that was affecting me. I am going to try to schedule one more session with her and see if it turns out the same. If its another no go then maybe it means that this fetish isn't really for me when it becomes real.

Comment

Clothes: try asking her to do it in really *tight* shorts.
                              ...Or whatever the average attractive girl is wearing, on any ordinary day, in the town you live in.

Make it 'ordinary' - sexy, because any attractive girl who dresses like she enjoys being attractive is sexy - but not a 'sex show'. Make it a wetting that you can imagine seeing with any girl you see tomorrow.

Location: get her out of the bathroom. Lay down an absorbent undersheet, put a towel over it, ask her to stand on that and let it go, down her legs and into her shoes.

How's that for starters?

For advances lessons, read this and see if she'll 'scene' any of them:

http://hidden-stream.livejournal.com/966.html

Comment

Working...
                              X