Girlfriend's Roommate in Diapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend's Roommate in Diapers

My girlfriend’s roommate wears a diaper!
    So my girlfriend goes to a medium sized public college as a freshman and so lives in a one room triple with three other girls. One of these girls is quite, shall we say, large; and is also unbearably lazy. On top of all this she has taken to wearing diapers.
    I guess this started about mid-semester when she would sit on her bed to do homework (my gf also often sits in the room to do homework) and one day this girl made this comment to my gf:
    “I have to pee wicked bad, but I’m WAY too lazy to walk to the bathroom, OK if I pee here?”
    My gf, assuming she was going to pee in a bottle, begrudgingly said “sure.”
    She waited a bit, expecting her roommate to get up and get something to pee in, but she never did. Instead this relaxed look just came over her face, and my girlfriend realized she was just peeing in her bed!
    My gf was disgusted by it but didn’t say anything. Apparently the girl just stayed in her wet bed, slept in it and then just let it dry out the next day, not cleaning up or anything!
    But it wasn’t long before she showed up back at the room one day with a pack of adult diapers, saying something to the effect of: “This will be so much easier! Now I won’t have to get up and walk all the way to the bathroom just to pee!” My gf couldn’t believe it at first, but sure enough this girl stripped down and put herself into a diaper.
    Apparently at first the girl would take the diapers off soon after wetting them (even in front of my gf), but soon enough she was wearing wet diapers all night long. Within a few weeks she had started wearing them to classes under baggy sweatpants. My gf finally asked her about it and got this response:
    “It’s just super easy, I hate getting up to pee, so instead I can just sit there and pee in my pants and no-one knows, it’s the best.”

that roommate sounds like she has down syndrome

Comment

A similar trend is occurring right now in Japan... there have been several media reports on it. Remember, it's only weird until thousands of people start doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
        A similar trend is occurring right now in Japan... there have been several media reports on it. Remember, it's only weird until thousands of people start doing it.

Do you have an article about that?

Comment

Yes, I'd love to read about that as well.

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=wome...apers+in+japan

Google is your friend.

Comment

If she was doing it for erotic reasons, it might be arousing. This girl is just a disgusting slob. Ugh.

Comment

Diapers

Originally posted by Percival
                If she was doing it for erotic reasons, it might be arousing. This girl is just a disgusting slob. Ugh.
                Sounds like she's a convenience wetter. That's pretty erotic to me

LM

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
                  This has "Bridal Diapers" written all over it. Media outlet gets hold of piece of fantasy work of unsubstantiated origin. Other outlets pick it up without checking for good sources and suddenly you've got a snowball, all acting as sources for each other.

This looks like it's the actual source: http://nikkan-spa.jp/299209

If you read the awful Google Translate, it's about one woman who apparently wears diapers on job that involves being out and about after having an accident previously. It's hardly enough to make an assertion about a national trend. Heck for all we know, she was an ABDL to start with.

The site itself looks like a tabloid/red-top type thing so it's probably a dubious source anyway.

I'm all for thinking people are running around with diapers under their pants because they want to but some critical thinking is a good idea sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by overquitethereyet
                    that roommate sounds like she has down syndrome
                    This is uncalled for - I wonder if you even know anything about down syndrome

Comment

Working...
                    X