No announcement yet.

What is happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hardly ever check this site anymore because it`s usually people posting links with the description "AWESOME VIDEO!!!" which 99.9% of time turns out to be a total POS video. Only some dark and fuzzy pictures of wet pants and that`s it.

Comment

Originally posted by desp_fan
      I hardly ever check this site anymore because it`s usually people posting links with the description "AWESOME VIDEO!!!" which 99.9% of time turns out to be a total POS video. Only some dark and fuzzy pictures of wet pants and that`s it.
      Off topic in this thread, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
        Off topic in this thread, imho.
        IMHO it`s important to point that out. I started a Real Desperation thread over a year ago to which basically only I contributed and since then it`s been as I stated. Too bad since this is the only forum that I know of where it`s even allowed to post voyeur wetting and desperation clips so should be the best forum there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
          There is one person who keeps registering on forums over and over again using different user names and email addresses. To see what I mean, take a look at http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/69.30.244.66 and you will see a list of activity for the past month by this spammer. We know of ways to block this IP address from even connecting to our server but I need Paul's permission before I implement it.
          Looking down that list, the person responsible hasn't been very imaginative with usernames or email addresses, and I suggest that anyone trying to join with details that appear similar to previous miscreants should just receive no message (which might suggest why they had been banned) - just not be allowed on.

I agree with others that new members should have to wait to be allowed to post on the forum. Maybe if possible, their first post should also be subject to a check by a moderator.

Thanks for all your hard work,

David

Comment

Working...
          X