Nordic School Bus Pee: Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nordic School Bus Pee: Story

When I was in high school, I was a competitive Nordic skier. This is not necessarily a sport that lends itself to many girls wetting themselves, as some sports might (Triathlon for example) But I still ski to this day and over the course of these years I have seen and or heard of a fair number of skiing related wetting instances. One of them I have already relayed to you, see my story on my friend who wet herself during and actual ski race. Another, which was the first one I witnessed I’ll tell here today.

Where I went to high school was in a fairly rural part of New England and we had to travel quite far to get to some of our ski races. One mid-winter day we were headed to northern New Hampshire (a three hours drive away) and left way before dawn at around 5:30am. Most of us slept for most of the bus ride, but the driver did stop at a convenience store for some team members to get coffee or go pee. I didn’t leave the bus because I didn’t need to go, and while I was still there I noticed one girl, let’s call her Kelly, was still asleep and didn’t even know we had stopped.

Well, we got going again and about 45 minutes from our destination Kelly woke up rather abruptly with a pained look on her face and leaned over to me telling me she had to pee. I informed her that we had already stopped, and that we would be there in half an hour or so, and would she be OK? She responded quite angrily – admonishing me and most everyone else for not waking her when we stopped.

As we approached our destination Kelly began to look more and more uncomfortable. She was sitting in weird positions in her bus seat, actively holding her crotch and groaning as we went over the numerous frost heaves that dot New England roads in winter. I should probably pause here and describe what she was wearing. For Nordic ski races you wear a ski tight spandex/lycra suit. So on her legs she just had these tight colorful tights and up top she had on several layers, including a winter coat.

Now as we pulled into the venue our coach stood up at the front of the bus and told us all to remain seated. Kelly moaned then stood up and started to walk down the buss aisle waving at the coach – he told her to sit down, they’d just be a minute. She reluctantly obliged, but probably less than 30 seconds later she was back on her feet trying to move to the font of this bus. This time she made it no more than two steps though, before crumpling into a pretzel shape and squatting low. From behind her on the dark bus I could just see the pee rushing from her spandex onto the floor of the bus as she squealed “Shit, I’m peeing myself!”

Kelly stayed down in that squat until her bladder appeared empty, then she stood stiffly and walked back to her seat. Our coach carried on as if nothing had happened because I don’t think he could really see. When we finally got off the bus Kelly was very professional about it and all of us were friends so no one teased her or gave her a hard time. But she couldn’t take the tights off because she had to race in them – so she wore them for the while rest of the day! Our uniforms were fairly dark so other people couldn’t tell.

I always wondered what those “bodily fluid clean up kits” on school buses would be used for, now I guess I know!

For me the fact that she was probably wearing thick underwear against the cold is the most important factor that wasn't mentioned in this story. While it's fairly common for some girls to wear no underwear under certain types of clothing, I'm sure she would have worn some under ski pants.

Comment

I agree with Lloyd that she would have indeed been wearing long underwear, that's true - although how it affects the story I'm not quite sure.

Comment

Excellent story . That only you , kelly & those who saw her peeing on the bus . Will know for sure that she did infact wet herself . Though no one else other then those will have ever known that she had .
        keep on posting as i enjoy reading what you had shared on here .
        Thank You , in sharing it

Comment

Originally posted by skixc2
          I agree with Lloyd that she would have indeed been wearing long underwear, that's true - although how it affects the story I'm not quite sure.
          Oh that's easy. In a number of ways. Most people who don't mention underwear don't actually think it matters, but in fact it does. From the observer's perspective, it spreads the wetting. Instead of coming out in a single tight stream as it would if she were wearing no underwear, it spreads around inside the underwear before soaking through, thus making the wetting both less spectacular, but ultimately more thorough. From the perspective of the wetter, not wearing underwear under something like lycra (spandex), the wetting feels more like peeing normally - the wetness doesn't spread and the wet patch is minimal. Peeing through thick underwear, however, the urine will spread considerably before soaking through making the whole experience wetter and initially warmer, then colder as it cools.

As for the underwear being long, no I believe you will find it wouldn't have been. I never said "long" underwear, I said thick underwear. Under lycra, it would be almost impossible to wear long underwear, and I'm sure any woman will tell you wearing tights alone on the legs is quite effective. The thick underwear would be to keep her crotch and butt warm.

Comment

I like the amount of thought you put into this Lloyd Clearly a man after my own heart.

Comment

Lloyd, for the most part I agree with you again - but I distinctly disagree with the assertion that she wasn't wearing 'long' underwear.
              I've been in the Nordic ski community at a lot of levels for a long time - and nearly everyone competing - girls and guys where polyproplene long underwear under their racing suits. The only time this won't happen is durring really warm periods when it gets over say 40 degrees F. In these conditions girls would wear no panties at all - as wearing them often shows through in an embarrassing manner.
              You ever been outside in just lycra tights? It's F@#$ing cold, especial when it's -5 degrees F out.

Comment

Originally posted by skixc2
                Lloyd, for the most part I agree with you again - but I distinctly disagree with the assertion that she wasn't wearing 'long' underwear.
                I've been in the Nordic ski community at a lot of levels for a long time - and nearly everyone competing - girls and guys where polyproplene long underwear under their racing suits. The only time this won't happen is durring really warm periods when it gets over say 40 degrees F. In these conditions girls would wear no panties at all - as wearing them often shows through in an embarrassing manner.
                You ever been outside in just lycra tights? It's F@#$ing cold, especial when it's -5 degrees F out.
                I'll have to take your word for it, but I have to say I can't imagine how they manage to skin tight tights on over long underwear. Perhaps some of our girls would like to venture an opinion or some experience?

As for girls wearing no underwear at all, yes, that's important, as it changes the wetting, both the nature of it and the pattern it produces. All of these details are important!

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
                  I like the amount of thought you put into this Lloyd Clearly a man after my own heart.
                  Yes, Percival, for me a wetting isn't just some girl peeing in her pants, I'm interested in the nature of the pants and what they do to the urine stream, the nature of her underwear and what it does to the urine stream and the wet patch that it leaves in her pants. To say that it doesn't make a difference is to deny the detail in the story.

For instance, on another site just today I read about girls that another writer knew who would always prefer to wear proper underwear rather than just thongs, because there was more to wet. That sort of detail is important. Not to some, obviously, but to you and me, yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X