Trying to find this girl's page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find this girl's page

I have been trying to find this girl's page on mydirtyhobby forever without luck. Has anyone come across it?
    http://vk.com/video210388101_170825833

Can I not watch any of these videos?

Comment

Since this "girl"'s name is apparently "John Cauffman", I wouldn't waste too much time on it. I wish the morons that run vk would use email instead of cell phones to distribute passwords, I really don't trust giving out my cell phone number on the internet.

Comment

Protip: Copy the link to the video, go to savefrom.net and paste in that link. You can watch the video (or save it) without a login.

Comment

Originally posted by ruffrydaz
          Protip: Copy the link to the video, go to savefrom.net and paste in that link. You can watch the video (or save it) without a login.
          All I get is an offer to Download a file called "Download.exe" - which I clearly don't want. I saved the add-on, I also pasted the link of the video, but no download process started.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
            Since this "girl"'s name is apparently "John Cauffman", I wouldn't waste too much time on it. I wish the morons that run vk would use email instead of cell phones to distribute passwords, I really don't trust giving out my cell phone number on the internet.
            Peevert, think of vk as being like facebook. John Cauffman is the person who copied and posted the video, it is simply his homepage, not the original poster.
            Last edited by moosehead68; December 29, 2014, 07:26 AM.

Comment

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ln79an
              Never used this before. Does this work? I downloaded it to my computer and then tried uploading it to this site...

Comment

I wish the morons that run vk would use email instead of cell phones to distribute passwords, I really don't trust giving out my cell phone number on the internet.
                Especially on a RUSSIAN site. Maybe get a throw away phone if you are that interested...

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
                  Especially on a RUSSIAN site. Maybe get a throw away phone if you are that interested...
                  Your loss. I've been a member for years with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ruffrydaz
                    This worked great for me, you can download the video (slowly) or watch it. Great find, thank you!

Comment

This worked great for me, you can download the video (slowly) or watch it. Great find, thank you!
                      You're welcome!

Comment

The model in the photo appears to be Nicki, who has favored WHP subscribers with more than 100 videos over a "career" of 12 years. IMHO she's one of the alt-timers and evidently is really into watersports.

Comment

That is a bound2burst video. try that site and you will find more.

Comment

Working...
                          X