Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sighting at Killington Tuesday

Sighting at Killington on Tuesday.

SO anyone in the Northeast United States will know that this Christmas week was miserable in terms of weather – just pouring rain, warm and most of the snow is gone. But I did get one more opportunity to get out and downhill ski before it got real bad. On Tuesday I went to Killington Ski Resort in Vermont, it was fresh snow in the morning, but had turned to rain in the afternoon, so by 3pm I had had enough and headed into the K1 lodge to change and go home.

Once in there I saw two girls. One taller slender blonde in black tights and a fleece and one shorter Asian girl in a sport top and light pink tights. BUT – the Asian girl’s light pink tights were soaked down the front and back; It looked like she peed, but I just assumed it was from the rain. They were attractive though and I took a table near them to get out of my own rain covered ski clothing, and I heard them talking.

Asian: “Shit, I’m really soaked. I need to be in any pants but these, except they’re all I brought – stupid!”
    Blonde: “Yeah – you really did a number”
    Asian: “Hold on, get a picture of me”
    She proceeded to pose in her wet pants while the blond snapped her picture. Then came the good part.
    Blonde: “It really looks like you peed your pants.”
    Asian: “Yeah, but we’ll just caption it saying it was rainy and they’ll never know I actually wet myself, you can tell the difference between pee and rain.”
    Blonde: “That’s not what you said going up the gondola – you said it was warm, haha”’
    Asian: “Eww, yeah, it totally was.”

After that they took off laughing to the bathroom, presumably to change. Although into what I don’t know as the Asian girl has indicated that she had no other pants. I waited a while for them to come out but they never did, oh well. Was still quite the exciting thing to witness and overhear for sure. Not the first time I’ve experienced people peeing themselves while downhill skiing.

Very observant of you to have over heard what those 2 girls were talking about
    I enjoyed reading about this . Because I don't usually get out much into public / where other people gather . So I get my enjoyment . As well as my arousal from reading what you have observed . In where you go to find the most exciting experiences to post on on here
    So keep it going

Comment

Skiing can be fun.

It can be really fun.

I started skiing even before I got out of college and fell in love with it. We smoked pot and drank a lot on the weekends when the slopes were quite crowded. Women in tight light colored ski pants were very common. If the weather was nice many didn't usually wear insulated under things and panty lines were quite sexy looking with stretch pants.

You'd occasionally see beginning skiers having a tough time with balance and this sometimes caused ladies to have bladder issues. Not to mention that the bathrooms were only in the sky lodge.

There were more than a few hot ladies that simply went in their pants instead of making the long trek to the toilets. Never forget the warm saturday afternoon following a very attractive thirty something MILF in tight yellow sky pants. She'd wet her pants sometime earlier in the afternoon and was now skiing with a partially drying stain reaching outside the double lined crotch of her panties all the way down the insides of her legs to her sky boots. She was skiing with a friend, laughing and enjoying her afternoon. She couldn't be less bother with the wetness surrounding her pussy.

Hot and un-forgettable.

Comment

I've skied for years and can attest that this isn't an uncommon event. Lots of people find it convenient and it;s generally invisible with insulated overall ski pants. I, too, have overheard a few conversations in which a gal admits to doing it. My partners were always the beneficiary of my turinon. Thanks for sharing this, and I hope you had someone to please when you got home.

Comment

Ski-suits?

I do not ski, but I have seen the ladies in tight ski-suits on TV. one of the sexiest sights I have seen. Then the thought that under that sexy suit is a tightly clenched sphincter and a bursting bladder screaming for relief.
          Are there any toilet facilities on the ski slopes? These look like one-piece suits that the lady has to almost completely undress before she can pee; is that right?
          What do they wear under such suits? Normal bikini panties or long leg under-clothes to keep warm.
          The mind boggles at the desperation that must take place on the slopes. New skiers who have drunk too much coffee to keep warm, caught on the slopes with nowhere to pee and nearly wetting? With those ski-suits, what chance have they of squatting behind a rock or a tree to pee? is it possible to ski with your legs crossed? Are the suits deliberately shiny and "wet-look" to hide the inevitable wettings that must happen?

Comment

I bet that picture will have been posted on social media somewhere! Would love to see it. Great sighting/hearing.

Comment

Some years ago, either on this forum or its predecessor, there was a post from a world-class womans downhill skier. She talked openly about peeing her suit during a race. Maybe another of the old-timers remembers more details.

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
                Some years ago, either on this forum or its predecessor, there was a post from a world-class womans downhill skier. She talked openly about peeing her suit during a race. Maybe another of the old-timers remembers more details.
                I don't remember a post like that but I do remember seeing a photo of a woman in a skisuit with a clearly peed crotch. She was photographed in mid-air, with her legs wide apart, showing it off, presumably for the camera. Very nice.

Comment

Youtube

You might like to play this back several times to hear all that's being said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i9XSVt4PUk

Comment

Originally posted by racer
                    You might like to play this back several times to hear all that's being said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i9XSVt4PUk
                    Hey - I've been there a few times (most recently in 2013). Wish that would have happened to somebody those times.

Comment

Since my last post I have done an image search on Women's ski suits and see that many are two-piece, not one-piece as I thought. Even with shoulder straps, this should make it easier for them to squat and pee on the slopes?
                      Apart from the downhill racer mentioned above, is there any reason for any woman to pee in her suit? except for:
                      1. She simply cannot hold out to reach the toilet, and would rather wet than squat in the open.
                      2. She wants some excuse to wet.

Any experienced skier should be aware of the problems with peeing, and be prepared to squat or wet, but a newcomer? They confidently go out full of coffee from breakfast, and happily assuming that there will be somewhere to pee on the slopes. When they find the truth, it might be too late to do anything except wet. Any stories or true accounts of this sort of situation?

Comment

Many years ago the company I worked for decided they wanted to build better morale within the workforce and underwrote a day trip to a ski resort. Including wives and significant others, about 20 people signed up. Over half had never tried skiing but were enticed by the ads for the facility that promoted free lessons for beginners. Most of those who'd never tried it (including me) were content to borrow clothes rather than buy things we might never use again. My secretary was a member of a local ski club and managed to round up the necessary garments. I remember each of us trying them on in the employee lounge the night before the trip and it was a motley looking group what with some ill fitting clothes. I was lucky in that I found a pair of ski pants without the bib. One of the females ended up with a pair that had one and I remember her making the comment that she was worried about what would happen when she had to go to the restroom. My secretary demonstrated how to do and all seemed well.

There were seven or eight of us that took the free lessons and just before we were to embark on our first journey to the top of the "bunny hill", the instructor suggested that we take a "pit stop". We were less than five minutes from the lodge so we all headed in that direction. When we reassembled, about 15 minutes later, the woman who had expressed her concerns about managing her bib for access the night before was missing. Another lady went to fetch her and when they returned it was obvious that she was troubled. I overheard a conversation that indicated that she couldn't get her jacket to unzip and that they would have to find someone to work on the zipper at the lunch break. Trying not to show unwarranted interest I just stepped back and observed with my fiendish mind woking overtime.

We used a tow rope to get to the top of the hill and I made sure I was behind her. We made a few trips up and down the hill with everyone "passing" the test. At that point the instructor said we had time for one try at a "real" hill before lunch. It was obvious that this lady was uncomfortable but decided, after prodding by her friends, to give it a try. I remember this for two reasons... it was our first try at getting on and off a moving ski lift chair. We were about half way up when the lift stopped suddenly with the chairs swinging quite a bit. The lady in question was in the chair right in front of me and I remember her screaming as the chair went back and forth. We hung there for maybe a minute and then when her chair reached the top she fell when trying to get off. They stopped the lift again to get her out of the way. My chair was the next to offload and it was like she'd given me a lesson on how not to get off as I also fell.

Gathering myself up I made my way over to her to ask if she was OK. The look on her face told me that she wasn't. My thoughts at that time were focused on weather she'd hurt herself when she fell and not on the reason that I'd been following her. One of the workers led us both to a bench next to the lift mechanism and told us to wait there for a minute until a medical type person cleared us. The lady was not interested in conversation but only on getting back to the bottom. When she received clearance I was still being questioned. However, I was able to see her slide away and the seat of her pants was a very different color than the rest.

Back at work, it took a few days to get the whole story. The zipper on her coat had jammed and she had been unable to get to the tabs on the bib to release them. She'd wanted to quit at that point but her friend pleaded with her to continue. She did and was OK until the sudden stop on the ski lift. That frightened her and she lost control of her bladder. The real problem for turned out to be that she hadn't brought extra clothes so she spent a good bit of the afternoon in her wet things until one of the other ladies who'd been out on the "real" ski trails finished up and gave her some things to wear for the trip home. Every time I saw her for quite a while I pictured that wet bottom.

Comment

Working...
                        X