Free Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Again

My partner and I broke up last week, so I am free again. I have been here for years, so most of you know what my kinks are. If you think we are on the same page, this would be the time to PM me.

Wow, I wish I lived near you!
    Such a fantastic opportunity!

Comment

Oh Maria, if only you lived in Scotland!

Comment

Are you close to Wisconsin?

Comment

You are free, but I am not Best wishes finding someone, Maria. -- AT

Comment

Are you near Chicago?

Comment

I am really wanting to speak through PMs rather than on the open board, but since almost everyone is asking me where I live, let me just say that I am near Los Angeles. Since the phone books for the greater South California metro have listings for nearly a thousand gals named Maria Guttierez, I am not revealing anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
                My partner and I broke up last week, so I am free again. I have been here for years, so most of you know what my kinks are. If you think we are on the same page, this would be the time to PM me.
                Maria, I truly hope you find someone special soon, in the meantime, enjoy your "freedom"!

Comment

I wonder if Peevert will move from Florida to Southern California plus propose to you!

Comment

Well, Patches, after five claustrophobic years in a conventional relationship, I suspect that "free love" is the only "proposal" which is likely to interest me for at least a year or two.

Comment

Maria- The very BEST of luck to you! Any guy fortunate enough to receive your time and attention is truly lucky!
                      Best Wishes- Vic

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
                        I unfortunately live in Paris. But I would be happy to discuss with you.

Comment

Sent you a PM, but would love to chat with you.

Comment

Working...
                          X