• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne Hathaway

Oh this is good!

https://twitter.com/SeventhGentRain/...443520/photo/1

You can see the stream and everything.

I'd like to believe it, but the sceptic in me thinks it might just be seawater dripping.

Comment

Anne has a way!
      Nice pic inceed.

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
        I'd like to believe it, but the sceptic in me thinks it might just be seawater dripping.
        1. The colour - slightly yellow
        2. The slight "bagging" of her crotch
        3. The clearly "wet" area in her crotch from the urine

The rest of her bikini isn't as wet. Her crotch on the other hand is soaked. I don't think it's sea water.

Comment

Looks real. I've found a better version of the same image:

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/imag...5744345819.jpg

The only thing I don't thrust is that I can't find any other picture of the same event: anne wearing a red bikini in the ocean.

Anyone?

Comment

Zoomed in the water does look yellow....Napoleon......where is he when you need him!

Comment

Yeah no way this is real. This is a celebrity who can SEE the cameramen at the beach. Who has come out of the water with water dripping off of her at pretty much every angle. I suppose you CAN hallucinate a yellow tinge, but honestly, the entire context is against you in this. Sometimes it really shocks me how desperate people are to think a major celebrity would just do this out in the open.

Comment

I have to say this has really made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by AquaVitae
                  Yeah no way this is real. This is a celebrity who can SEE the cameramen at the beach. Who has come out of the water with water dripping off of her at pretty much every angle. I suppose you CAN hallucinate a yellow tinge, but honestly, the entire context is against you in this. Sometimes it really shocks me how desperate people are to think a major celebrity would just do this out in the open.
                  There are people who seem to be just as desperate to think that wettings are not real.

While it's quite possible that this is not urine (the colour is only barely yellow, which could be from the sun by a big stretch of the imagination), and the bagging of her bikini could be just water still flowing out, there have been celebrities, even major ones, who have clearly done this. Major celebrities are normal people who will sometimes to normal things. Sometimes they might even do things they think they can get away with. Whether we choose to believe a major celebrity would do this or not is up to the beholder. I choose not to "believe" anything, but rather look at what I can glean from the observable facts. In this case, the amount of water streaming from inside her bikini would seem to be out of proportion with that streaming from any other part of her body. That alone is the strongest indication this is real. The colour kind of seals the deal.

Comment

The yellow tinge could be the light or just a bit of image manipulation. Look at the sea around her - there are yellowish highlights. Of course more water would flow from there - it's the lowest point of the bikini. There's loads of water flowing down the rest of her legs too.

I'm not saying it's not real, just playing devil's advocate really.
                    Last edited by Percival; January 18, 2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
                      The yellow tinge could be the light or just a bit of image manipulation.
                      Me too. But the picture is great. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by AquaVitae
                        There is such a thing as the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

An interesting pict. and one for the imagination to run riot. I think that most women would pee while their crotch is underwater. Was she suddenly struck by an intense urge to pee as she walked out of the sea?
                          Could she pee such a gusher if she was not bursting?
                          I have seen other picts. of bikini wearers coming out of he water with a "pee stream" pouring out, but I can't believe that she is really peeing; unless she was deliberately holding her pee until she could be caught on camera, jus for the effect it would have on her fans?
                          Nice nipples, but has anyone noticed?

Comment

I bet the vast majority of people, from the loftiest celebrities to the lowliest of us anonymous folks, who has felt the need to pee while at the beach does it through their bathing suit while in the water. Depending on where Anne was swimming at the time, the ebb and flow of the sea could have exposed her unexpectedly while she was in mid-stream.

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken isn't there at least one film in which Anne Hathaway peed herself and possibly another in which she did #2? If that's the case I can't imagine her having too many inhibitions about peeing through a bikini on the beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X