Friend on the Toilet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend on the Toilet

So I was recently at a party at the house of one of my friends, lets call her Ellen. There were maybe a dozen people there, but she only lives in a small two bedroom apartment, so there wasn’t much room for all of us to be hanging out – and more importantly – there was only one bathroom. As the night wore on I was drinking much more than I should have and eventally found myself to be pretty queezy and as a result made my way to the bathroom. At the time I didn’t even consider that fact that I was going to be occupying the only usable space in which to pee.
    So I sat on the bathroom floor for a while (never threw up that night, proud of that!) And one girl came along and asked me to step outside so she could go, which I did. But sometime after that I guess I must have fallen into a light sleep on the bathroom floor. (Classy, I know) But I was awakened by hushed voices, mentioning something about me being asleep on the floor. Then I hear, Ellen, the host and the girl there that I knew by far the best, say “Well I’m just going to go!”
    That sure got my attention. I woke up as much as I possibly could in that state of mind, and turned my head slightly so I could look directly at the toilet, which my head was quite close to. But I tried to continue feigning sleep so as not to miss out on what I was about to witness.
    Ellen strode up to the toilet, pulled her jeans and pink panties down in one fell swoop and gave me a great quick visual of her hairy pussy and then sat. Peed hit the water almost as soon as her but hit the seat, and she peed for maybe 30 seconds or so in a nice loud stream, then stood up and pulled up her pants without wipeing, flushed and walked out.
    Sure allowed me to drift off to a happy and peaceful sleep that evening, or maybe that way just the alcohol.

Maybe both , Ellen letting you supposedly watch her pee though you were feigning sleep. plus the effect of the alcohol on you . that made you so very drosey in the first place
    How very lucky you were in getting a thrill to a view of her pussy and the sound of her peeing
    Glad you had shared this on here . It was very good reading about it. Wish I was in your spot at that moment of time . That you were in It would have been great for me to experience in seeing as well as hearing a girl peeing on the toilet right besides myself .
    Thanks , in sharing that !!

Dusty harold

Comment

Good story. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X