Need help finding where this video came from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding where this video came from

It's called "real accident caught on video 02." And that's all I've ever known about it.

This is an old video. It's at least 10 years old. I remember finding it in the early 2000s, but I think it's even older than that. The video is a mess. It's a guy taking a video of his computer, which in turn has a Youtube video playing on it. It's so old, that it's from before the time that you could download Youtube videos. I've only seen one other version of this video. It's the same poor quality, the same video recording of a Youtube video on a computer screen, only it has some hardcore metal music playing. Still no original soundtrack.

Let me describe this video. The title purports it's a "real accident caught on video" but I really don't think it is. I think it's either an old professional production, or an amateur fetish video intended for sharing. What leads me to believe this are the following points:

1. It is taken during a time when not everyone was walking around with cameras or cameraphones. In fact, it was rare. Think how rare a public wetting like this is right now. It would be next to impossible to catch a HUGE accident like this on video back then. Not to mention the PERFECT TIMING of it. Unless you planned it!

2. At multiple points she looks right at the camera and laughs, including at the end. She plays it off in the beginning really well, but after she wets she's all smiles.

3. She doesn't squat. Anyone would squat instead of wet themselves like she did.

4. She looks like a model from an old Raysco video seen at the end of the Patches 1 VHS (downloadable on this site). However, I could be wrong on this because the video quality is so terrible.

What I've uploaded is a version of the video that I've removed shakiness from myself. I really hope somebody can ID this video because it's easily been the sexiest I've ever seen, and at the same time the most mysterious. I really need to know where it came from.

Here it is:https://vid.me/Lynh

No idea, but such a shame that the camera`s directionless. Still, a nice find.

Comment

Originally posted by AquaVitae
      It's called "real accident caught on video 02." And that's all I've ever known about it.
      Aqua, I'm pretty sure this wasn't staged. I remember this video and remember there was quite a lot more of it leading to the actual accident itself, which has been edited out. It was largely irrelevant anyway except to establish that the woman concerned was legitimately desperate and looking for a place to pee.

I also clearly remember that this was about the quality of the video. My guess is it was recorded with the very low resolution phone cameras from many years ago, or perhaps an old VHS camera from the era and that you're not going to find a better version of it than this.

Sorry I can't help you out, but I think you've already got as good a copy as you're going to get anyway.

Comment

Lloyd, you are the closest I've gotten as far as leads on this video. I have never seen the longer version you are talking about and this is the first I'm hearing of it. It HAD to have existed electronically at some point for it to have been uploaded to Youtube. Do you remember ANYTHING about the full video at all? Title? Description? If it exists, it absolutely must be better quality than this, since this is a recording of a computer screen.

Comment

Originally posted by AquaVitae
          Lloyd, you are the closest I've gotten as far as leads on this video. I have never seen the longer version you are talking about and this is the first I'm hearing of it. It HAD to have existed electronically at some point for it to have been uploaded to Youtube. Do you remember ANYTHING about the full video at all? Title? Description? If it exists, it absolutely must be better quality than this, since this is a recording of a computer screen.
          Aqua, to be honest, I probably actually have it on disk somewhere, but just where would take me ages to find. I do have a very large collection on an external network drive that I've archived a lot to but this was more just a matter of copying everything from a computer to the drive when I retired the computer. That said I don't remember seeing it anytime recently when I've searched for stuff on that drive. I might also have it somewhere on old disks that haven't made it to the network drive. I'll keep a look out for it, but I wouldn't be hopeful of finding it.

As for the description - It has her talking at some point, and it's clear she needs to pee. There's not a lot more to the video before where this clip takes up. The quality is the same as this clip - that hasn't changed. The only thing is, the original clip wasn't stabilised. I remember it being not particularly jerky but not very well recorded either. What you have with this clip is about the best you're gonna get. It doesn't have some preamble, and it's a little bit processed from the original but it's most of what the original was. Yes, the quality was better than this but only barely.
          Last edited by Lloyd_R1; January 24, 2015, 06:19 AM.

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing a scene like that. It is not from any Raysco videos that I am aware of and it is not from any scenes added to early Patches videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
              I don't recall ever seeing a scene like that. It is not from any Raysco videos that I am aware of and it is not from any scenes added to early Patches videos.
              No, Patches, this was a candid video, fairly early on in the history of online vids. The original was not very good. I've seen some of the early Patches work and this wasn't even up to that standard.

Comment

I have found a video file on my old drive, 8KB, dated 2007, with this title. It is poor quality and shows a slightly plump girl in short, seeming to try to find somewhere to pee, or to hide her desperation. From what i can see, I would guess it was posed:
                1 She is not acting as someone about to wet herself. She is not holding between her legs or even plaiting her legs.
                2. She is not making much effort to hide herself.
                3 The "Camera-man" is able to video her without her making any attempt to hide from him, or tell him to F-O.
                4 How does he manage to get a final close up of pee pouring from her crotch without her protesting if she was not allowing the video?
                I agree that it would be good to see such a real scene, but what are the chances of that happening when you have a video camera and can use it?

I have no idea where I got the file from, nor when. But I have been guilty of indiscriminate video down-loading when I get the chance.
                It might have been from Maxie's site which I once paid to get all his content, mainly the Giga Desperation Contests, but having paid for download time I might have taken everything on offer.

Comment

Paul, is it the same as the video I linked to at the bottom of my OP? As in, recordrd off a computer screen with no sound?

Comment

This video is really old, the audio that is in it is from a metal concert going on just off the cameras view. I always liked it cause I'm into that metal shit and she appeared to be there for the show with friends.

Comment

I am resurrecting this thread because my interest in this video has never waned, and I STILL haven't found the source!

I have re-uploaded here: https://thisvid.com/videos/real-acci...t-on-video-02/

Unfortunately the user Lloyd was not able to locate the longer version for me. And the comment by Twitch in regard to the metal concert: I believe the video was edited to overdub the music onto it. I don't this it's actually a metal concert. Makes sense because this version which floated around doesn't have sound.

This video was a recording of a computer or TV playing the original clip. I'm looking for the original clip. Will offer money if proof is provided (such as a screenshot of an earlier point in the video than is available here). Even if it's on VHS, I will pay to obtain it.

Comment

I believe I have this but not sure if quality is any better

I do remember seeing the longer version. I have to dig it up. Don't remember any dubbed music. The history mentioned here, I think, is a later fabrication. I recall it being Identified as a woman outside a bar somewhere in eastern Europe. Damned if I can remember where I saw that.

Comment

Sent you a PM. Letting you know bc it isnt always apparent when new msgs come through.

Comment

Okay let's up the ante on this. I'm willing to offer anyone who can provide the full video $50. We can do Venmo, Paypal, Amazon gift cards, whatever. All you need to do is find it, give me a screen shot that proves there's is footage occurring earlier than this clip, and then we're good to go. $50 to go through your spank banks and find the original

Comment

Aqua, this is also one of my all-time favorites. I tend to see it just as labeled, a "real accident caught on video." Nothing else accounts for the poor, but real-time, quality.

Here is a slightly longer version. I also seem to remember one with a sound track, but this is what I found without searching offline storage. I don't remember anything longer than this.

However, I would love the original. And I would also like to see what real_accident_caught_on_video01 looks like. :-)

real_accident_caught_on_video02.avi (7.66MB)
                              Last edited by Country Man; October 7, 2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X