Need help In finding videos Of Girls Peeing While Bike Riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help In finding videos Of Girls Peeing While Bike Riding

I would appreciate help in finding videos of girls enjoying themselves while peeing as they are riding a bike,if there are any out there . I have only seen about 3 that I had enjoyed watching . Thought I had Hoped that there might be more out there to watch
    As this is a most interesting subject . That I like to read about, look at pic's of / view videos of/ That it seems like girls might enjoy this activity in having some fun

Thank You , in advance

Dusty Harold

Searching my files, I found 3, but 2 turned out to be the same one (this one) and, in the other, Rebekah from NeedaPee rides round on a bike but then gets off to squat and pee in a corner. This one came from YouTube but was removed as a violation of its terms of service. I have uploaded it to Sendspace, as that runs at reasonable speed and takes large-ish files. When downloading, be careful to click the file download not other links or advertisements that could point to anything.

Japanese girl desperate and peeing on bicycle: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ductw6

There are a few on omorashi.org. To get those, you would need to sign up and then you are allowed a free free downlaods a day. Search downloads for 'bicycle'. The resulting link may or may not work for other people / sessions so, if it's broken, just run the search yourself: https://omorashi.org/index.php?app=c..._app=downloads

I think the first of 3 that brings up is the one that I uploaded. It would be worth trying other search terms too, like 'bike'.

Regards, WT
    Last edited by Wet Trousers; January 26, 2015, 03:31 AM.

Comment

When I think of girls peeing on a bicycle my mind immediately goes to the idea of tight padded lycra bike pants, racing bikes, triathlons, etc. Peeing on the bike or "peeing off the bike" as they like to call it, is quite common however I don't believe I've ever seen a vid of this. It would be quite hard to get one, I'm sure - the cameragirl would have to be in the peleton with the girl who peed, and it might be a bit obvious. That and girls tend not to make much of such things in a race (they all do it), and I imagine it would be almost impossible.

However, it would be very interesting to find pics of this nature - it should be noted that they are pretty much always deliberate as girls in races like this choose when they are going to pee rather than just hold it until they can't anymore. Not good for the desperation guys, but great for people who love deliberate convenience wetting. Also, there have been the occasional pics of girls who have peed their pants in other circumstances wearing bike pants, like in the run leg of a triathlon or during marathons. There have been the occasional vids of these. It would be great to find more.

Comment

Harold,
        Have you tried a search on "Bing" for Videos on the topic. This might be old news to the board, but I have recently been surprised at what Bing can come up with. Best if you can turn safe search off. I have found lots of images from Need a Pee and Ger's site and new ones by searching for women needing to pee and other topics. I have no idea how to download any videos it throws up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester
          Harold,
          Have you tried a search on "Bing" for Videos on the topic. This might be old news to the board, but I have recently been surprised at what Bing can come up with. Best if you can turn safe search off. I have found lots of images from Need a Pee and Ger's site and new ones by searching for women needing to pee and other topics. I have no idea how to download any videos it throws up though.
          The downloading part is easy: if you use firefox or chrome browser just install de fvd video downloader plugin. If you use internet explorer: change browsers

Comment

I appreciate all those who have posted on here about this thread I'm so interested in. Have checked many of the suggestions and the links supplied as well .
            Though I have found that these types of video clips are rare in being made by many of the film producers out there now to enjoy in watching them . So I will keep on searching . As well as watching those I now have .
            Though will always keep my eyes open for any real good ones . That might pop out some day

Dusty harold

Comment

Working...
            X