Did someone mention RAYSCO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did someone mention RAYSCO!!!!

RAYSCO brings back memories for me,,,, Madeline 1 from RAYSCO was the first pee video i ever bought.... I remember it well it was the spring of 1989 Long before i ever heard of the internet..... Now how did i find raysco, I think i actually found it in the back of Hustler magazine and ordered the catalog... When i got the catalog there were actually black and white photos of a few girls in wet pants. my favorite was a girl in a park drinking a beer with fully pee soaked jeans, i was hooked for life. Over the years i think i bought their whole catalog, used to love waiting for the UPS driver to come withe boxes!!! And after RAYSCO it wasn't long before i discovered PATCHES Videos, a hidden gem called texas tinklers, i busted a nut in the video store when i saw that title....

Pretty much the same story with me, Barney. I think I got started the fall of '88, but we are pretty much right in the same time frame.

Comment

Do either of you still have the videos?

Comment

Originally posted by AquaVitae
        Do either of you still have the videos?
        Oh, no. When I moved in with my fiance (who is now my wife), the video collection was liquidated. I found a few people via proto discussion boards that wanted the vids, so they got them.

They were VHS. Some of my originals already were starting to degrade, especially at the good points where they got paused.

Anybody remember a "Cindy" that had an entire series?

Comment

Sadly no,,,,,

Sadly no i no longer have the VHS tapes.. Forgive me if my memory fails me... was Angel a RASYCO model.. i have some of her digitally

Comment

Yep my memory did in fact fail me....

Angel is not from RAYSCO....

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
              Oh, no. When I moved in with my fiance (who is now my wife), the video collection was liquidated. I found a few people via proto discussion boards that wanted the vids, so they got them.

They were VHS. Some of my originals already were starting to degrade, especially at the good points where they got paused.

Anybody remember a "Cindy" that had an entire series?

Cindy – long straight blond hair? wry sense of humor?

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
                Cindy – long straight blond hair? wry sense of humor?
                Yep, that's her.

Comment

Working...
                X