Tosh.0 clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tosh.0 clip

was just watching an episode of Tosh.0 on my DVR and came across this clip on there....

http://tosh.cc.com/video-clips/7dscnv/escalator-pee

The episode I am watching is "Rehash" from 2014...

Anyone seen this episode? The clip? It is from youtube, or is it from a pay site?

That looks like that German girl who used to do all that dirty pissing in supermarkets, furniture stores, etc. Probably from MyDirtyHobby but I don't remember for sure.

Comment

Speaking of Tosh.0...

There used to be a "Community" section on the show's website where users could upload videos, sometime around the first or second season of the show. The site's been redone since then and that area is gone, but there was a pretty great clip of a laugh wetting that I didn't have the skills to grab a copy of at the time. Anyone happen to have it?

The title was something like "[Girl's Name] puddles her pants" and involved a cinnamon challenge where the camerawoman peed her scrub pants laughing at her friends. The ending was kind of abrupt (like maybe the video was corrupted or not totally compatible with the online player, I'm going to try and save face and say that's the reason I was never able to save a copy), but there was a brief shot of the damage.

I assume it never made it to the show, but I was not much of an avid watcher, so it could have gotten past me. Anyway, long shot, but if anyone does have that clip, I'd love to see it again!

Comment

Working...
      X