What do you think about this one ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about this one ?

Hi all, there is not a high number of threads I started, so I hope this one will work:

http://vk.com/search?c%5Bq%5D=panty%...3072_170977884

For me this was simply THE HAMMER, what do you say ? If it is a repost, please dont care and enjoy again.
    Nice weekend to all you wetters around ...

Sorry, but ist seems to be not working. So sign in for free to vk.com an do a videao search "panty piss" and you will find lots of wetting stuff. Many of them we already had in this forum. I mean a video with a girl standing on her head peeing in her white leggings and drinking her piss at the same time. Hope you can find it. The vidoe is 3:49 min long and very very hot.
    Last edited by dirk1961; February 14, 2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dirk1961
      Sorry, but ist seems to be not working. So sign in for free to vk.com an do a videao search "panty piss" and you will find lots of wetting stuff. Many of them we already had in this forum. I mean a video with a girl standing on her head peeing in her white leggings and drinking her piss at the same time. Hope you can find it. The vidoe is 3:49 min long and very very hot.
      Worked fine for me...

Comment

I find this type of thing completely uninteresting.

Comment

The woman looks like she`s enjoying it instead of being desperate. My whole life I`m pleasing women, I wanna see them desperate on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by AquaVitae
            I find this type of thing completely uninteresting.
            Now that I do agree with.

Comment

You don't want us to enjoy it? You want us to suffer and experience pain?Eeewwww...

Comment

lol, I only read this thread because Maria posted in it, and she's often a naughty minx.

But I'm so glad I did, I love the guy who want's to see women desperate cause he's tired of waiting on them. I'm more of a pleasure guy, but I want to hear more about the angry at women guy. Tell me what you do and why you want them to be desperate. I love to find out there's another angle to my fetish and see it through new eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
                  You don't want us to enjoy it? You want us to suffer and experience pain?Eeewwww...
                  Yes. But then you end up liking it for that reason. There's nothing better than finding a partner who can handle that kind of complexity. Everything else is boring as hell.

Comment

Working...
                  X