X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Y/T

This one will be gone in hours so get it fast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCZgdqQGsRI

The same person put up a lot of other explicit clips so the whole channel will disappear very quickly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIq...dPap4p_XYt-QMA

Another new Y/T has very poor video quality due to the low end webcam being used but the girl and the wetting content are cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ZESiSq87U

first 2 are gone

Comment

I knew those first 2 links would not last long. I saved the video clip with the peeing but I did not save any of the other video clips on the channel because they did not appear to contain wetting. Here is the Y/T file that was deleted:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i7r8ze

Comment

Lovely Patches,

Thanks

Liesje

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
          Another new Y/T has very poor video quality due to the low end webcam being used but the girl and the wetting content are cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ZESiSq87U
          Thanks Patches! Pee Chan was indeed cute. She does something I've seen before that you might be able to lend some light to - instead of pulling up her jeans into her crotch, which would seem the logical thing to do if she's going to wet them, she actually pulls them down a little, out of her crotch. I supposed this was just a natural female habit to avoid things like "cameltoe" but I have also seen women do things like undoing their jeans to relieve pressure and allow them to loosen the crotch seam of their jeans - is this to allow them to pee more easily?

Anyway, thanks again. Very cute. I'm still downloading the sendspace file so I haven't seen that one yet, but thank you for that, as well!

Comment

Thanks again Patches, for your efforts. Unfortunately the sendspace file contains no actual wetting either from what I can see. There was no warning that this was naked peeing, and I've just wasted a download.

It should be noted that there are people (like me) who do not like, actually dislike naked peeing. For people like me, "wetting" is not the same as "peeing". As this is a wetting board, it would be good if people could warn if there is no actual wetting in files or YouTube vids. Just saying "If you don't like it don't watch it" doesn't cut it when you have to watch it to discover you don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
              Thanks again Patches, for your efforts. Unfortunately the sendspace file contains no actual wetting either from what I can see. There was no warning that this was naked peeing, and I've just wasted a download.

It should be noted that there are people (like me) who do not like, actually dislike naked peeing. For people like me, "wetting" is not the same as "peeing". As this is a wetting board, it would be good if people could warn if there is no actual wetting in files or YouTube vids. Just saying "If you don't like it don't watch it" doesn't cut it when you have to watch it to discover you don't like it.
              To be fair to Patches, she did say the Sendspace file contained a "peeing" video. I think that in the context of these forums, it is pretty well understood that peeing means naked, and wetting means wetting. But yeah, for a file that large, she probably could have been more specific.

I'm curious why time and time again you call this a "wetting forum". As far as I can tell, the forum is called "Watersports, Panty Pissers & Public Accidents" - in other words, it is a catch all.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
                To be fair to Patches, she did say the Sendspace file contained a "peeing" video. I think that in the context of these forums, it is pretty well understood that peeing means naked, and wetting means wetting. But yeah, for a file that large, she probably could have been more specific.

I'm curious why time and time again you call this a "wetting forum". As far as I can tell, the forum is called "Watersports, Panty Pissers & Public Accidents" - in other words, it is a catch all.
                Sorry bwetfan, but I have to disagree. This forum from the outset was designed to be primarily about wetting. Paul included the Watersports bit to cater to a larger community, but it's not the primary focus. I have many times suggested that the forum should be split to avoid just this sort of issue, but clearly Paul or whoever now administers the site doesn't believe that's necessary. As for the distinction between "wetting" and "peeing", I've seen the two terms interchanged far too often for this to be a hard and fast rule. There are people who term normal peeing "wetting", for instance, and I've seen the term "peeing" used for cases where it was peeing through pants, ie. "wetting".

With regard to the video, Patches' sentence was "I knew those first 2 links would not last long. I saved the video clip with the peeing but I did not save any of the other video clips on the channel because they did not appear to contain wetting."

That to me implies that the one she saved did contain wetting. Clearly this was a misinterpretation by me. While I'm grateful for the effort that Patches went to for us, I was not happy that I ended up downloading a video of naked peeing which I personally find distasteful, yes, possibly strange but true.

As for the forum having "Watersports" in the name, I still believe that people should state if a video contains nudity, naked peeing, or anything else which others may dislike. I think that is just common courtesy.

I'll state once more that I'm grateful to Patches for the effort she went to for this vid. I don't think that should be lost in a debate about whether or not naked peeing should be on this forum.
                Last edited by Lloyd_R1; March 3, 2015, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
                  Sorry bwetfan, but I have to disagree. This forum from the outset was designed to be primarily about wetting. Paul included the Watersports bit to cater to a larger community, but it's not the primary focus. I have many times suggested that the forum should be split to avoid just this sort of issue, but clearly Paul or whoever now administers the site doesn't believe that's necessary.
                  Which you remind us of repeatedly.

Comment

@ Lloyd_R1

I did not notice that the girl in the wetting scene pulled down on her jeans until you mentioned it. Since the jeans appear to be very tight, I think it may have been for the reason you suggested, i.e., that they were making it difficult for her to release her pee. I know when I have wet my tight pants, it can sometimes feel like I am going but nothing is coming out. If I pull my pants down a little so the fabric is not so tight against my crotch, the pee can flow more easily.

Regarding the other clip being peeing instead of wetting, you are right that I was not clear enough in my description of the clip. I apologize for the confusion and will try to be more descriptive in the future.

Comment

Interesting Video

Patches ,

As you already know i'm a fan of BOTH Wetting and that of naked peeing . Which in both cases . I am very aroused by watching either one. That I do appreciate you work at finding this videos . Which are very enjoyable to watch .
                      So how I view the debate that's going on here . About what should as well as should not be added on here . To me is moot . As I enjoy both. That the debate in itself has merit in being voiced but everyone here has a choice of either watching it or not . In my opinion . This forum should always be open to all views and opinions given . That's what this forum is for . To talk openly on what each of us likes / dislikes . Within reason of course .
                      It just is interesting to see the different views expressed here . That I think it should remain as it is . With no changes needed to it .
                      Just my opinion .
                      Keep up the wonderful work you do Patches , I really do like what you find out there in cyber Land

Dusty harold
                      Last edited by Dusty Harold; March 4, 2015, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
                        So how I view the debate that's going on here . About what should as well as should not be added on here .
                        There's no debate. I'm just teasing Lloyd. He's a big boy and can take it, and if not he can just go piss his pants. LOL

Comment

There's no debate. I'm just teasing Lloyd. He's a big boy and can take it, and if not he can just go piss his pants. LOL
                          lol Exactly, bwetfan!

Comment

Which you remind us of repeatedly.
                            I'm nothing if not consistent...

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
                              @ Lloyd_R1

I did not notice that the girl in the wetting scene pulled down on her jeans until you mentioned it. Since the jeans appear to be very tight, I think it may have been for the reason you suggested, i.e., that they were making it difficult for her to release her pee. I know when I have wet my tight pants, it can sometimes feel like I am going but nothing is coming out. If I pull my pants down a little so the fabric is not so tight against my crotch, the pee can flow more easily.

Regarding the other clip being peeing instead of wetting, you are right that I was not clear enough in my description of the clip. I apologize for the confusion and will try to be more descriptive in the future.
                              Now that's interesting - "I know when I have wet my tight pants, it can sometimes feel like I am going but nothing is coming out." - So you can actually feel like you're peeing but you're not? Hence why holding works so well for girls I suspect. And if you were to push harder? I know some girls actually like the feeling of tightness there so they have to push harder to pee and they like the feeling of peeing through something tight for exactly that back pressure. But clearly it's a personal taste.

Don't sweat the description, Patches. You're generally spot on with that sort of thing. As for my repeated (yes, I'm guilty) reminders that this was once primarily a wetting forum, as opposed to naked peeing, over the years it has become very obvious to anyone who would take the time to observe, that whenever a tendency toward naked peeing is allowed to go unchallenged on a wetting forum, it usually takes over. It is, after all, far more common than wetting, which I guess would be the main reason for this.

"Wetting" in this context, is defined as peeing through pants of some sort, for the record.

Comment

Working...
                              X