• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wetting channel on Y/T

Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7a...xl0s_yAnv1LRdA

Great Video channel

Patches ,

I appreciate what you have just posted on here . About a new video channel on Y/T . Which I do hope will remain up . So others can enjoy watching the many wetting videos . That are on that channel.
    That Y/T hopefully won't remove any time soon. As it would be a lost in not being able to view them.
    Great job ! Keep on going in what you find out there . That's so good to enjoy in Thanks

Dusty Harold

Comment

Couple new ones for me ... thanks

Comment

The censors are speedy as always...

Comment

Hopefully Patches , might have saved the link to it !!
          Since it was a very good channel in which to enjoy viewing the many videos that were on there. it seems to me that some one should set up a website . That would cater to these types of videos . Where those out there in cyber space . Could upload there pee videos . Without fear of them being removed. Like that on Euro Profile I believe .
          It's a shame that good amateur videos don't have a good place in which to be viewed as they are and not be taken down

Dusty Harold

Comment

It is not possible to save a link to a channel which no longer exists. Also, the person who created this channel was uploading a lot of clips to copyrighted material. I did save a couple of clips which you can download that were on this channel. One of them involves scenes of Japanese girls wetting. The other is purely a desperation scene where the girl eventually makes it to the toilet but you really think she is not going to make it so it is worth watching. Grab the files at:

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/G...pmFajrWCpUtbtw

Comment

Lloyd warning: the first girl wetting in the Japanese video has a pubic hair shadow visible through the wet panties, and at the end of her segment she pulls off her wet panties (though you don't see much because they've got the Japanese pixelation thing going on).

I'm not sure what is up with the desperate gal. At first I thought she might be drunk, and she probably is, but it almost seems like she might be high on something else - maybe X or something?

Very nice strong hissing sound as she pees. It's a side toilet shot, so no nudity other than her thigh and side of her butt, but again we should warn Lloyd.
              Last edited by bwetfan; March 14, 2015, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
                Lloyd warning: the first girl wetting in the Japanese video has a pubic hair shadow visible through the wet panties, and at the end of her segment she pulls off her wet panties (though you don't see much because they've got the Japanese pixelation thing going on).

I'm not sure what is up with the desperate gal. At first I thought she might be drunk, and she probably is, but it almost seems like she might be high on something else - maybe X or something?

Very nice strong hissing sound as she pees. It's a side toilet shot, so no nudity other than her thigh and side of her butt, but again we should warn Lloyd.
                Thanks for the warning bwetfan, but I don't need it anymore than anyone else does. I'm not allergic to nudity, only the download of content that uses up my bandwidth for no good purpose. I didn't catch the videos when they were up, and I'm not likely to dl these as I don't generally dl content that I know could be pointless to me.

But thanks for the "warning" anyway!

Comment

Working...
                X