No announcement yet.

Anyone remembers melissa from patches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remembers melissa from patches?

She is one of my all time favourites

Originally posted by wetwetwet22
    She is one of my all time favourites
    Yes, I do! Great scenes. Thanks for the memory.

Comment

I Do Remember

Yes , I do remember Melissa from Patches Place
      As I remember several of the girls that Patches had filmed over the years . melissa , being a good favorite to enjoy watching Her wet
      Though by the time I had started to visit Patches Place . melissa , had gone her way . That there was now newr girls having fun . in wetting in naughty places in public as well as in private too
      That I will always remember all of those girls at Patches Place that had some much fun at peeing / wetting themselves . for all of our pleasure . As well as their own
      A very good thread that I hope others will comment on .
      Thank You

Dusty Harold

Comment

I also liked Elizabeth. There was one short clip of a girl standing next to a car wetting her white shorts with her legs spread and smoking a cigarette. I never could find the full version or the source of it but I THINK it was Elizabeth, maybe not. Anyone have a clue where this came from?

Comment

Yes, I remember her . Unfortunately, any scenes of her that I have are on VHS, and I have no way of watching them now

Comment

yes

Mellisa was great patches movies were fantastic wet myself watching them many times

Comment

Patches claims she lost touch with Sweet Melissa, but I think she's just keeping Melissa for herself. :P

Anyway, since Patches has already honored me with permission to post this: http://www.peeteevee.com/albums/video/a_gift_for_santa/

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
                Patches claims she lost touch with Sweet Melissa, but I think she's just keeping Melissa for herself. :P

Anyway, since Patches has already honored me with permission to post this: http://www.peeteevee.com/albums/video/a_gift_for_santa/
                Thanks so very much for this Peevert! Many scenes in this that I hadn't seen before. I'd seen the one with Melissa sitting on Santa's lap, but this is the first time I have seen her sitting in the garden box soaking herself. Very nice, thank you.

Comment

Was This From A Patches Video ?

@ Peevert ,

Was this taken from a patches video . That had Melissa in it ?
                  If so which video was it ?
                  Since I might like to get it to add to my already well collected Patches DVDs I now have in my film collection
                  Really nice video clip of Melissa . Glad that Patches , had given you permission to show it . Because it was so very good to watch Melissa , enjoy herself so very well . EXCELLENT !!

Comment

@ Dusty,

The scenes are from Patches 25 which was never put on DVD so it is no longer available.

Everyone else may be interested to know that when Melissa was sitting on Santa's lap, she was asking for a yacht, a sports car, a diamond ring, etc. She only wet enough to get her pants wet but not enough to soak into Santa's pants so he never knew what she was doing (at least when the deed was done but I am sure someone told him later). After she got off Santa's lap, she went to the girl who took her picture on Santa's lap and bought the set of pictures. The photographer had not noticed what she had done until she looked down at the pictures she was about to sell and asked, "Are you sure you want these?" Melissa said yes and bought the set of pictures. Then she was chased by a mall security guard as she darted in and out of stores on her way to where we parked our car. I know because I was chasing the security guard to make sure Melissa remained safe. She eventually eluded the security guard after making it to the parking lot because it was dark outside. The guard must have thought that she headed back to the food court where the restrooms were so she could change clothes but she actually headed straight for our car and changed clothes in the car after we both laughed our heads off.

I remember getting complaints from customers about this video because small children had been allowed to see Melissa wetting her pants. This was especially true in the scene at Niagara Falls. After the complaints, I tried to make reasonably sure children were not around to see any of our girls wetting themselves while shooting scenes for future videos. I suppose the customer is always right but come on, guys, it is little kids who are most familiar with what it is like to wet their pants so what's the big deal if they see an adult doing it. To a kid, it is not a sexual turn on, it is an accident!

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
                      I remember getting complaints from customers about this video because small children had been allowed to see Melissa wetting her pants. This was especially true in the scene at Niagara Falls. After the complaints, I tried to make reasonably sure children were not around to see any of our girls wetting themselves while shooting scenes for future videos. I suppose the customer is always right but come on, guys, it is little kids who are most familiar with what it is like to wet their pants so what's the big deal if they see an adult doing it. To a kid, it is not a sexual turn on, it is an accident!
                      Agreed, Patches. In this case I think it's a matter of the parents projecting onto their kids. Also, you will find that a lot of parents wouldn't like the idea of a child seeing that an adult considered it OK to pee their pants.

Parents!

Comment

@ Dusty,

The scenes are from Patches 25 which was never put on DVD so it is no longer available.

Everyone else may be interested to know that when Melissa was sitting on Santa's lap, she was asking for a yacht, a sports car, a diamond ring, etc. She only wet enough to get her pants wet but not enough to soak into Santa's pants so he never knew what she was doing (at least when the deed was done but I am sure someone told him later). After she got off Santa's lap, she went to the girl who took her picture on Santa's lap and bought the set of pictures. The photographer had not noticed what she had done until she looked down at the pictures she was about to sell and asked, "Are you sure you want these?" Melissa said yes and bought the set of pictures. Then she was chased by a mall security guard as she darted in and out of stores on her way to where we parked our car. I know because I was chasing the security guard to make sure Melissa remained safe. She eventually eluded the security guard after making it to the parking lot because it was dark outside. The guard must have thought that she headed back to the food court where the restrooms were so she could change clothes but she actually headed straight for our car and changed clothes in the car after we both laughed our heads off.

Patches ,

I do appreciate that info . I wonder if any of those scenes made it onto Patches revisited # 1 ?
                        in any case Melissa was pretty good at wetting herself in public. Because she really did enjoy having fun.
                        I enjoyed watching this video clip and was glad you had filmed Melissa at her best

Dusty harold

Comment

Wonderful public wetting by Melissa. Brings back great memories of watching this years ago. What is she up to these days, I wonder? Jennifer was also bold when it came to public wetting.

Patches, have you ever thought about finding a new set of girls and start filming again? I enjoyed many of your videos over the years. And there are some I was going to buy but never got round to buying. I love public wetting videos.

Comment

I remember the moral outrage being spewed at the time about it; but I soon discovered that people sure do love to bitch and moan. I've seen some pretty ridiculous pants pissing humor on Nickelodeon. There was a whole running gag in one episode of Jimmy Neutron about some giant robot duck constantly saying, "Oppsies, gotta go potty!" before finally doing just that while rampaging through Retroville; or something like that. So if a little kid had actually noticed her, which is pretty unlikely, he or she probably would have laughed.

Comment

@ Dusty,

I wonder what the mall security guard would have done if he had caught her? I used to be a security guard, and legally they are pretty limited in their powers. A security guard can perform a citizen's arrest if the subject commits a criminal act, such as shop lifting. If a security guard would have tried to detain her she likely could have sued for false imprisonment.

In the case of unsavory behavior, about the only legal recourse a security guard has is to ask the person to leave the property. If the person then refuses to leave a criminal trespass citation can be issue. But in this case she was trying to leave anyway, so I'm not sure what the security guard would have done had he managed to stop her besides threaten her with trespass if she didn't leave on her own.

As far as the whole issue of kids seeing, I have very mixed feelings about this. First I think that this should be a protected form of speech. If you are not damaging any property or assaulting anyone and in public, this seems to be a free speech issue. Sure, people might not like it, but I don't always like what people have to say or the signs that people hold up, but I don't think they don't have that right.

At the same time, I remember seeing an adult have an accident when I was a kid. It was extremely awkward, it made me feel very uncomfortable and even a bit upset. I don't know why, but it had a significant impact on me and definitely left me upset. So I can understand people not being happy about kids seeing this. When I shoot public videos for HD Wetting I try to take care to make sure that no children are exposed and that any adults could easily avoid the situation. I don't want to force it upon an unexpecting person who has no way to avoid it.

Comment

Working...
                              X