Madonna golden shower lyric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna golden shower lyric

Great to see Madonna mention "Golden shower" in a song called S.E.X. from her new album Rebel Heart...

"Twisted rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, stringer pearls
    Neckties, silk scarf, silver chains, pretty girls
    Thigh-highs, leather mask, high heels, golden mask
    Perfume, switchblade, epsom, novocaine
    Chopsticks, underwear, barber soap, dental chair
    Fish nets, satin sheets, garter belt, raw meat
    Candle light, keyhole, leather belt, meat stove
    Golden shower, latex thong, licorice whip strap it on."

Of course, Madonna isn't a stranger to highlighting sexual fetishes in her career. Wouldn't be surprised if she has indulged in golden showers at some point. I would love one from her, but that will remain a fantasy forever!

Also...

"Oh my God, you're so hot
    Hold my hair, let me get on top
    Oh my God, soaking wet
    Back and forth 'til we break the bed."

http://www.metrolyrics.com/sex-lyrics-madonna.html

P.S. I know it isn't wetting, but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway. I regularly fantasize of having golden showers from various female celebrities.
    Last edited by Scotsboy; March 20, 2015, 09:38 AM.

Originally posted by Scotsboy
    Great to see Madonna mention "Golden shower" in a song called S.E.X. from her new album Rebel Heart...

"Twisted rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, stringer pearls
    Neckties, silk scarf, silver chains, pretty girls
    Thigh-highs, leather mask, high heels, golden mask
    Perfume, switchblade, epsom, novocaine
    Chopsticks, underwear, barber soap, dental chair
    Fish nets, satin sheets, garter belt, raw meat
    Candle light, keyhole, leather belt, meat stove
    Golden shower, latex thong, licorice whip strap it on."

Of course, Madonna isn't a stranger to highlighting sexual fetishes in her career. Wouldn't be surprised if she has indulged in golden showers at some point. I would love one from her, but that will remain a fantasy forever!

Also...

"Oh my God, you're so hot
    Hold my hair, let me get on top
    Oh my God, soaking wet
    Back and forth 'til we break the bed."

http://www.metrolyrics.com/sex-lyrics-madonna.html

P.S. I know it isn't wetting, but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway. I regularly fantasize of having golden showers from various female celebrities.
    I think golden showers is a more acceptable starting point to wet sex. What I'd really like to hear is that this is the tip of the iceberg for Madonna, that's she's actually into peeing in her underwear or something. I wouldn't mind betting she's at least tried it at some point. Seems like it's a thing to do these days.

Comment

Celebrities, whether superstars like Madonna or wannabees like Charlotte, are just as likely to have specific turn-ons as the rest of us.

It's pretty clear that Madge is fascinated by peeing and probably wetting. There are references connecting pee to eroticism in her book S.E.X. There is a video of her getting tossed around in a BMW and emerging with a soaked crotch. Finally, there's the jacket photo of her book and CD The Girlie Show.

Comment

I would have loved one from her about 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
          I would have loved one from her about 20 years ago.
          LOL yeah, she'll be 57 this summer...

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
            Celebrities, whether superstars like Madonna or wannabees like Charlotte, are just as likely to have specific turn-ons as the rest of us.

It's pretty clear that Madge is fascinated by peeing and probably wetting. There are references connecting pee to eroticism in her book S.E.X. There is a video of her getting tossed around in a BMW and emerging with a soaked crotch. Finally, there's the jacket photo of her book and CD The Girlie Show.
            I haven't seen The Girlie Show photo of her that you mentioned. Madonna STILL does it for me, even if she is almost 57!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsboy
              I haven't seen The Girlie Show photo of her that you mentioned. Madonna STILL does it for me, even if she is almost 57!
              I'm with you Scotsboy. I think she's pretty darn good now as much as ever. Probably more so with the experience of life she's had.

Comment

In Agreement

I do agree with you Lloyd_ R1 , Madonna , still has an effect on me even at the age she's at . Which makes her more sexy even now . Then some years ago . That I do Hope that she's into the pee fetish we all are enjoying . In hoping that she might indulge us with a scene of her enjoying a pee sometime and smiling about it as she does so . For arousal as well as all the members here that she like her in being daring , sexy and loving pee

Comment

Here on Twitter, the first thing I thought of was Madonna is offering a golden shower to quench the thirst of any willing volunteer. Of course, it could be innocent, but I found it both erotic and amusing.

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/636116802632851456

Comment

Working...
                  X