At the movies, spotted "one of us"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the movies, spotted "one of us"...

My wife and I went to a movie tonight (Fast and Furious 7 -- had free tickets).... and she did a bit of teasing as well as I was wearing (and had a tiny leak)... nothing really major... HOWEVER, on the way out we were walking toward the parking lot -- and noticed the guy in front of us was walking way rather fast and looking behind he shoulders...carrying a LARGE coke, just like us.. and he ass was SOAKED... just the way he walked away and the way he hopped into his White Mustang told me he was one of us... too many years of doing this myself...

Just thought I would throw this on here to see if he is on here or not (he will know -- he can feel better knowing that he wasn't the only wet one -- and the two people behind him were a bit as well)....

Oh wow I wish I could have been there to see that!!

Comment

I can relate

That could have been me. While seeing F7 I soaked myself. And did the walk of shame out of the theater with a soaked bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by miker47
        That could have been me. While seeing F7 I soaked myself. And did the walk of shame out of the theater with a soaked bottom.
        Well, do you have a white Mustang (with a rather wet seat at this point)? If your serious PM a few details to me and I will tell you if it was you...

I found it interesting that the seats now have leather on them (like many other public seating is going to... or pleather I guess)... So there is no damage to worry about (but on the other hand nothing to soak anything up. When going IN to the movie I noticed some wetness on one of the seats as I walked by -- but you have to presume that it was a spill (or not based on the fact that there were only 8-12 people in the whole place last night and 3 of them were wet to some degree lol)...

Comment

Same Thing Here

The Cinemark 17 . Where I live . now has either leather / maybe vinyl covering all the seating in the movie complex . I have been to in watching movies there . To make it much easier in cleaning them .
          It still can be fun . For those into being caught / Humiliated at wettting themselves while watching a movie .
          As I see it I don't want to be caught nor observed in being wet . That of wetting while I watch a movie . In that I find pleasure in getting away with it all

Dusty Harold

Comment

Observed

Why Dusty? that's half the fun!

Comment

Originally posted by MissPiss
              Oh wow I wish I could have been there to see that!!
              Jeez Lizz, I'd piss myself in a parking lot for ya.

Comment

Working...
              X