Who's *heard* a wetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's *heard* a wetting

Sometimes you get an unmistakable hissing: I don't know whether it's from the piss pooling and swirling in a woman's knickers, or the sound is from the stream in her tights or her trousers; but it's a very arousing thing to hear.

Difficult to catch on film though: Angel (remember her?) got it a couple of times - Angel 76, 104, and 109 are the one's that I have that sound it out - and I do wish that Maxie hadn't been forced to close the site.

Realwetting have a very loud hiss from Dominika, in Dominika-22, who lifts her skirt to show you what she's doing in her underwear and her nylons - not a thing that turns me on, showing off what you're doing means it stops being erotic (or realistic) and just becomes an act displayed - but the *sound* of it!

If you can hear it, it's like you can feel it: you couldn't possibly be closer to it unless you were the woman doing it.

WetInPublic got it *once*, with (I think) Olga. The video in question is called 0004_divx5888k_15838036.avi and good luck searching the website for that: but she's wearing baggy blue exercise pants and wets herself standing on steps in a wooded garden outside an apartment block. Despite the ambient noise, and some splashing, the hiss is amazingly loud and it's clear that she pissed, very hard, for a long, long time.

WetInPublic haven't produced a new wetting video since 2013; their camera work was often dreadful and some of their models were ugly; but others were attractive and some of their videos were very good indeed - Olga's pretty, going on hot, and her debut is the most convincing videos of a woman having an accident in her miniskirt on the a street, anywhere on the web - but they clearly did well with good quality directional mikes.

The only two close-up videos I know of women losing control in latex trousers of vinyl are both from Bound2Burst: Meet Tara (in a a PVC catsuit), and Autumn Pees Her Pants (latex- or vinyl-coated leggings). Unfortunately, you can't hear it. We know that Tara's wetting herself, because the catsuit leaks at the zipper in her crotch; but the only hint of what Autumn's doing in her panties is her expression, and the camera catching a trickle that appears where the leggings rucked up into creases at the back of Autumn's knee...

...But you really know about it when she empties her boots!

Filming a wetting in that kind of fabric is difficult, because there's very little to see, so hearing it happen would've added a lot; and there's much to gain from trying, because that's a woman going flat-out to dress provocatively, and the piss has got to feel amazing trapped against her like that. Plus, of course, it's the whole 'erotic is whispered, not shouted' thing: if the stream isn't visible until it forms a puddle 'round her feet, you've got to work on those hints and signs to make it work.

I digress. Share your recommendations: when have you *heard* a wetting?

Meanwhile, I hope that film-makers don't start dubbing in a streaming sound, captured from some other video, or faked completely; but I'd love to *hear* wet knickers more often.

Originally posted by Betanumeric
    Sometimes you get an unmistakable hissing: I don't know whether it's from the piss pooling and swirling in a woman's knickers, or the sound is from the stream in her tights or her trousers; but it's a very arousing thing to hear.

I digress. Share your recommendations: when have you *heard* a wetting?
    I once had a gal deliberately wet for me (safely in the tub, of course ), and the hissing was pretty loud. I also had a gal that would give me golden showers right in my face, and I had a close up view of everything - she hissed as well.

I suppose the clothing orientation could lead to some of the hissing noise, but from what I could tell the hissing sound had more to do with the fluid mechanics. It may have been because her piss stream bounced off the labia and clitoris (the stream shot somewhat upwards out of the urethra). Then again, once she held herself wide open while doing it, and there still was a hiss. I suspect that because of the very short distance between the bladder and urethra opening in women, the piss stream can enter the transitional or turbulent regimes, and the exiting flow makes that sound (just like one of those super soaker squirt guns).

Comment

The hissss is everything

Its heartbreaking to have almost the perfect wetting video ruined by canned music or excessive background noise.

Its almost as bad as constant zooming and panning towards the feet halfway through the wetting scene.
      To be fair many of us like the zooming in. You can't please everyone unless you spend the big cash on a second camera.

My all time wetting favorite is Brookelynne Briar. I'd marry her if I had the chance. Kudos to the folks that did the filming on her vids. Great job. But next time I beg you as soon as the wetting starts please hold the camera still. Don't zoom. Don't pan down to her feet. I want to see all of her.

Brookelynne's a Goddess. So hot I'd love to turn the tables and pee myself in front of her.

Comment

Originally posted by PottyDance
        Its heartbreaking to have almost the perfect wetting video ruined by canned music or excessive background noise.

Its almost as bad as constant zooming and panning towards the feet halfway through the wetting scene.
        To be fair many of us like the zooming in. You can't please everyone unless you spend the big cash on a second camera.

My all time wetting favorite is Brookelynne Briar. I'd marry her if I had the chance. Kudos to the folks that did the filming on her vids. Great job. But next time I beg you as soon as the wetting starts please hold the camera still. Don't zoom. Don't pan down to her feet. I want to see all of her.

Brookelynne's a Goddess. So hot I'd love to turn the tables and pee myself in front of her.
        @ Potty Dancer , The website '' I Need 2 Pee " , filmed that video clip of Brookelynne brair. Which I believe I have in the DVD of the many wettings that website is known for and does a very good job , in My opinion , in filming the girls that they use for their many videos

Dusty Harold

Comment

The Wonderful Hissing Sound

I believe that the hissing sound that's heard at times when women wet themselves . Comes from the pee streaming out of there pee holes under pressure of it being released . After being held in for some time before being released . Along with peeing forcefully . When the women let their pee flow. Which most likely is the cause of the Hissing sound usually heard.

Dusty Harold

Comment

I've heard the hiss quite a few times but certainly not always. It seems more common when the gal is not wearing tight-fitting jeans, but that's just an observation.

As far as Ms. Briar, I agree she's among the top-five models. It's always more interesting for me to hear the gals talking especially when they say it turns them on or that they're peeing their pants to titillate us viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
              @ Potty Dancer , The website '' I Need 2 Pee " , filmed that video clip of Brookelynne brair. Which I believe I have in the DVD of the many wettings that website is known for and does a very good job , in My opinion , in filming the girls that they use for their many videos

Dusty Harold
              Yes. IN2P does a great job. It all boils down to preferences. Some love zooms and hand held pans. Some prefer to maintain the whole body view. Its a dilemma for the people that make the vids. Hard to please everyone.

Sometimes I like zoom-ins. If its a good actress like Brookelynne that relates to the camera well I prefer the whole body shot.

Several Japanese vids do both but it has to be a major production hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
                I've heard the hiss quite a few times but certainly not always. It seems more common when the gal is not wearing tight-fitting jeans, but that's just an observation.

As far as Ms. Briar, I agree she's among the top-five models. It's always more interesting for me to hear the gals talking especially when they say it turns them on or that they're peeing their pants to titillate us viewers.

Ms. Briar's the whole package. Cute, hot bod, relates to the camera well.

I like her style of desperation in the Balloons and Hotel videos. Its not whiny.

Her desperation style is concern, then irritation, turning to anger once the wetting starts. Ending in blissfully relieved resignation.

Later while she's out of character but still in wet pants she dialogs about the scene.

Comment

In2p

IMHO no one beats Cheyenne in I Need to Pee videos for a great hiss. I agree that the sound is a turn on!

Comment

Originally posted by PottyDance
                    My all time wetting favorite is Brookelynne Briar.
                    I just went to her website, but couldn't see any wetting vids.

Comment

Originally posted by PP1

The hiss occurs as the result of interaction between the urine stream, the girl's anatomy, the pants she's wearing, and the air gap between the girl and her pants. The reason you don't hear the hiss with some girls wearing tight fitting jeans is that if the jeans are tight enough there is no air gap.

Simple physics.

Personally, because I like tight fitting full bikini briefs and super tight jeans, I actually don't like the hiss, because I means there's an air gap somewhere....

Comment

Working...
                      X