Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PeeFall site & dvds gone??? (where to find)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeeFall site & dvds gone??? (where to find)

Hi all my friends..first of all a small intro by me, brazilian guy, on my 40's, and a true supporter of pee & piss action...english its not my language, so please forgive me any written mistake, however i will try my best. Only today i found this marvellous forum and joined rapidly
    However im sad and would lovely ask for you helping hand...yesterday i discovered a site , probably British, with lots and lots of online clips by the name of peefall.com/dvd/. All those clips in this page seems to be the entire collection of british pee stuff, like some those already seen on the "John Dare" movies (if i can recall correctly his name by my mind, and my all time faves).
    However when i try to join, it says Verotel billing company no longer working for this site Peefall.
    So my question and honestly question is:
    Is there any other site, C4S, etc, where we can see the Peefall stuff, please?
    For instance at PjPee-Media and PjPee-Video, we have a lot of series from instance Pissbank, Exxxhaust, X-Streams and Pee Devil, etc, but no signs of PeeFall...even here at WetSet database i cannot find any Peefall (under this name) productions/clips.
    However at this page of ProjectPee, (projectpee.com/shop.php), there is a banner of PeeFall at the very end, however i dont know if inside the members area, besides the also announced Pissbank, Exxxhaust, X-Streams, etc, we could also get the PeeFall collections...?
    Im very sad cause all the site the joining process are working, and only PeeFall aren't, specially with those lots of scenes&clips at the peefall.com/dvd/ page, and wich i cannot find inany other place, unlike some clips of PissBank, Exxxhaust, etc, that could be seen in different sites and C4S platforms...
    Any help from you my dear friends...my apologies for any mistake, and i will kindly wait for your nice reply...Fabio

Uh... what's peefall? Seriously, I never heard of them. Can you tell us more about them? Like a complete URL, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
      I can't believe there was a pee site i never heard of.
      I guess that would be a PeeFail.

Comment

So, in that case could you give me any other sites or clip4sales where i can find al this entire collection of John Dare and affiliates please?
        Tanx

Comment

X-Streams movies are available from download from Wet Set at http://wetset.net/index.php?target=c...ategory_id=193.

Given the other thread on credit card issues, not sure if you can currently buy from Wet Set, maybe Nicky could confirm?

X-Streams has its own website http://www.x-streams.com/ but the link to buy them goes to Wet Set at the address above.

Comment

The Wet Set order form is now online and active. The Patches' Place order form should be online and active by tomorrow (hopefully).

Comment

Working...
            X