Some new videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new videos

Just in case anyone is interested, I added some new free videos on HD Wetting.

Oh come on TVGuy...

"Sorry, you have reached the maximum number of free video views allowed.

Come back in 24 hours to watch more free videos.

Additionally, you may join HD Wetting for unlimited access to hundreds of high definition peeing videos."

These are 2 to 5 minute videos!! I appreciate you posting them, but the max per day is just rude. And I can't believe being rude to users is going to convince anyone to join the site.

Having said that, if you'll excuse me, I'm hungry for cookies. mmmmmmm chocolate chip!!
    Last edited by Peevert; May 20, 2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
      Oh come on TVGuy...

"Sorry, you have reached the maximum number of free video views allowed.

Come back in 24 hours to watch more free videos.

Additionally, you may join HD Wetting for unlimited access to hundreds of high definition peeing videos."

These are 2 to 5 minute videos!! I appreciate you posting them, but the max per day is just rude. And I can't believe being rude to users is going to convince anyone to join the site.

Having said that, if you'll excuse me, I'm hungry for cookies. mmmmmmm chocolate chip!!
      Most of the bandwidth on my server was being used on free videos. I wanted to do something to decrease this usage. After exploring various options I posted the question asking users what they would prefer, listing the pros and cons of each possible solution.

Overwhelmingly, users that they would prefer to keep streaming on the website, have more videos for free, but limit the number of views in a 24 hour period to manage bandwidth.

I am sorry that this seems rude to you. If you would care to cover the costs of more bandwidth on my server I would happily remove the view limit.

Comment

I Understand

TV GUY ,

I want to agree with you on how hard it is to run a website like that at H.D.WETTING . As I kept in contact with Patches when she was running Patches Place . Now run by Flo & Ann at tthis time . Along with having trouble all around in getting a Pay Processor to cover the Finaciall side of running such a website . As well as trying to ship out orders of DVDs . Is quite difficult at best at this time . That it might not get any easier as time goes on either . So some cuts in funding things might have to be done.
        I see that you have added new content with the newer girls there but I also still see some of the older favorites of mine still being shown as Free Videos . Which I still enjoy watching a lot when I visit there .
        So keep on with what you are doing . Which is good in my eyes and try to do your best

Dusty Harold

Comment

TV GUY ,

Is there any way / time set aside on answering this question I have . Which is ; That of all the girls you have photographed over the years at H.D.WETTING . Which ones were your most favorite ones to film & Why were they so ?

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by TVGuy
            I am sorry that this seems rude to you. If you would care to cover the costs of more bandwidth on my server I would happily remove the view limit.
            Nah... I prefer the chocolate chip cookie resolution...

Comment

Working...
            X