Anyone have any more like these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any more like these?

So one thing that I love probably more than anything else is drunken wettings. Why? I guess it's because alcohol is probably the biggest cause of bladder control loss amongst hot young girls, so it makes sense to be a fan of it! It actually really does happen that hot girls get blind drunk and wet themselves or wet the bed.

One thing I love the idea of is a girl who has peed herself, maybe out at club or something, being 'spotted' by a friend. I think this must happen quite a bit in real life, especially as girls often wear skirts or short dresses on a night out, so an accident might not be noticed when they're out. But when they get home and need help getting to bed....

I love the idea of a couple of mates going out for an evening, getting drunk, and as one of them helps her drunk mate at the end of the night, she realises her mate has pissed her knickers. I really think this must happen reasonably often.

As a result, I love pictures like this one below. I think this must genuinely be a reasonably frequent occurrence amongst young girls who drink a lot of alcohol, that they pee a little in their panties because they're drunk, desperate etc, and a friend or roommate notices as they are helping them to bed.

Does anyone have any similar pics or stories?

Aloo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo
        It actually really does happen that hot girls get blind drunk and wet themselves or wet the bed.
        I wanna marry a bed wetter. <3

Comment

Thanks Zephyr for the pics.

What I meant was more like pics where you can see from a girls underwear that she's peed herself, but not something you can necessarily see from the outside. I find that very hot, especially when a girl is drunk, maybe because it's probably a far more 'normal' occurrence than a girl completely flooding herself or wetting enough for it to be visible on the outside. I really love the thought of girls helping their drunk mates to bed, maybe helping them get changed at the end of a big night out when they're too hammered to get themselves ready for bed, and noticing that their mate has actually peed her underwear a bit.

A good example is this old clip from a beach party. The girl is being filmed popping a squat, but for a moment as she pulls her pants up, you can clearly she has wet herself. Presumably she just couldn't old it fully before she went, maybe because she was in public she was shy about going or maybe she couldn't find a suitable place. Its quite discreet though, once her skirt or whatever it is she's wearing is pulled back down, no one would be any the wiser of her accident.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chKQwSmfsGM

Would love to see what else people have.

Aloo

Comment

Working...
          X