<sarcasm>This is shocking!!</sarcasm>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <sarcasm>This is shocking!!</sarcasm>

Buried in Aloo's contribution: Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing

For those of you guys who believe in the fairy tale of women "ejaculating" 6 feet into the air for 30 seconds.

Originally posted by Peevert
    Buried in Aloo's contribution: Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing

For those of you guys who believe in the fairy tale of women "ejaculating" 6 feet into the air for 30 seconds.
    Well said, Peevert! That idea is just ridiculous. Can guys do that? I don't think so! And they're set up for it, so if guys can't do it, why would anyone be deluded enough to think that girls can? Answer: They want to.

Comment

You really need to read the comments attached to the article. All these women denying scientific fact because they don't want to admit they've been wetting their beds and pissing on their boyfriends and husbands.

And the best part is women saying the experiment was designed to shame women. As if scientists should falsify their findings if feminists might find those findings uncomfortable.

You had an orgasm so good it made you pee. STFU and enjoy it!!

Comment

You really need to read the comments attached to the article. All these women denying scientific fact because they don't want to admit they've been wetting their beds and pissing on their boyfriends and husbands.

And the best part is women saying the experiment was designed to shame women. As if scientists should falsify their findings if feminists might find those findings uncomfortable.

You had an orgasm so good it made you pee. STFU and enjoy it!!
        Exactly. People find it hard to go against societal conditioning. I think it's really sad that so many women can't embrace something that's so much fun, when clearly some can.

There is one decently sized receptacle for liquid with an opening in the female vulva, and that's the bladder. I've outlined elsewhere an argument that the bladder is and always was in fact a sexual organ, and urine a sexual fluid. This is not an acceptable concept to the general public and is even probably refuted by many in our own community, but that doesn't change the facts. Yes, women (the lucky ones) pee during orgasm. It would be best for people to just get over it and move on.

Personally, I love the idea of a woman masturbating through her shorts or knickers and peeing the hell out of them when she orgasms. Sounds good to me.

Comment

I think most of the women who objected to the post are unaware of the squirting kink that many of us like. They are probably thinking of minor excretion that result from high levels of lubrication and friction within their vaginas. Other than the urinary bladder, there is nothing in female human genitourinary anatomy that can contain more than a ounce fluid, and, as both of you have pointed out, squirting a greater quantity can only come from expelling bladder content.

Meanwhile, two videos of female body-builder Autumn Raby doing exactly what Lloyd likes can be found easily on the web. Admittedly, she may not be to everyone's liking, but the clips never fail to get me aroused.

Comment

I'd love to think this is true, but it's just one study and there have been others that found female ejaculate was chemically different from urine. There was an episode of the Savage Lovecast from a while ago where Dan sat down with a researcher and poked holes in this study. I'll see if I can find it...

As for the weird mention of feminists, that sort of men's rights nonsense has no place here.

Comment

Originally posted by kochel428
              I'd love to think this is true, but it's just one study and there have been others that found female ejaculate was chemically different from urine. There was an episode of the Savage Lovecast from a while ago where Dan sat down with a researcher and poked holes in this study. I'll see if I can find it...

As for the weird mention of feminists, that sort of men's rights nonsense has no place here.
              Yes, true female ejaculate is chemically different from urine. In fact it's chemically similar to male seminal fluid which is what you'd expect to come from the female equivalent of the prostate.

The issue here is that most of the "squirting" which goes on in erotic material is far too copious to be ejaculate. With such squirting, which can basicly be the volume of the bladder and shoot metres out from the urethra, the chemical nature of the fluid is that of urine.

The problem is, in the desire to believe that women are ejaculating huge amounts of real ejaculate, the fact that some of them are actually squirting urine for the purposes of appearing to be doing this has clouded the issue. Personally, I have no problem with women squirting urine, before, during or after orgasm. I prefer, however that they do it in their pants.

Comment

Originally posted by kochel428
                So, let me get this straight... You're saying scientists should falsify their findings if said findings make feminists uncomfortable?

Comment

So, let me get this straight... You're saying scientists should falsify their findings if said findings make feminists uncomfortable?
                  So let me get this straight, you're saying that someone commenting on a blogspam article suggesting that the methodology of the study in question was designed to shame women means that feminists want scientists to change their findings? That's essentially a non sequitur, and the fact that you jumped to it makes you sound like one of those men's rights weirdos. Which, I mean, feel free to haunt whatever subreddit you want with that stuff, but I don't think I'm alone here when I say we want to keep this place as friendly to women as we can.

Comment

Interpret it however you like, I interpret it as feminists wanting science to bend its findings to support their cause. I remember reading a book on the G Spot back in the 80s, and feminists were complaining about the authors (two of them female) claiming that sex from behind was best for G Spot stimulation, because sex from behind is degrading to women.

As for "men's rights" being "nonsense", grow a pair.

Comment

Interpret it however you like, I interpret it as feminists wanting science to bend its findings to support their cause. I remember reading a book on the G Spot back in the 80s, and feminists were complaining about the authors (two of them female) claiming that sex from behind was best for G Spot stimulation, because sex from behind is degrading to women.

I think you are barking up the wrong tree on this one. I've seen far more guys get upset about being told "it's really pee" than women. Sure, maybe a few feminists get bent out of shape about it, but it is mostly guys that like to believe "they are cumming too, just like me!!!"

Fortunately for us, it doesn't matter, as pee is just as cool. LOL

Seriously, I'm maybe even more turned on about it being an uncontrollable voiding of the bladder.

Comment

Interpret it however you like
                        Yes, exactly, and the fact the you jumped to some kind of dark feminist conspiracy makes you look like a crazy.

Oh sir, you've bowled me over with both your logic and your manliness. People complain about there not being enough women here. Connect the dots.

Comment

Working...
                        X