caught peeing in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caught peeing in public

hope no repost, but new for me and hot young girl... Heres the story and the HQ pictures.

"STEPHANIE Nala is probably cringing her face off, right about now.
    The X Factor 2014 star was snapped doing an actual wee on the pavement last night.

Pulling her dress up to go for a cheeky piddle outside M&S, the singstar looked very embarrassed as she realised a photographer was clicking away.
    Casually displaying her entire derriere to the nation, Steph quickly tried to finish as she pulled her dress back down.
    But unfortunately, the poor girl didn't have enough time to flee from her public wee and got her knickers in a bit of a twist – literally.

And as the brunette beauty made a quick – and less than graceful – dash, it seems a sprinkle of urine trickled down her legs before she had a chance to finish.

Of course not every 20-year-old can fight the urge to wee, especially outside such a warm and welcoming shop like M&S.
    But following her embarrassing antics, Steph could possibly face a fine of up to £80.

Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go"

ht t p://www.sawfirst.com/stephanie-nala-taking-a-leak-in-the-street-outside-the-bonbon-nightclub-2014-11-27.html/stephanie-nala-pissing-1

Very nice! I'd seen the low resolution versions already but these are much better quality. Thanks!

Comment

She's not that pretty but nice body, and the wet leg shot is a classic! I never thought I'd appreciate a paparazzi.

Comment

It's a repost, but thanks anyway

Comment

Fixing the URL. The spaces accomplish nothing.

http://www.sawfirst.com/stephanie-na...nala-pissing-1

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
            Fixing the URL. The spaces accomplish nothing.

http://www.sawfirst.com/stephanie-na...nala-pissing-1
            Thanks Peevert. I wonder about the spaces. It's said that if people link directly to a picture, then the traffic can be traced back to this site, which obviously is going to be an issue if they are posted on some social media site that doesn't like the traffic, but I can't see what the point is if it's a celebrity news site like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
              It's a repost, but thanks anyway
              Yes, it's a repost, but I think the resolution of the photos is a lot better, and there are more of them, I think.

What gets me is there is so much urine! She was clearly not just dripping but still peeing through her knickers when she was running away. Imagine how warm and "disgusting" that must have felt for her, torn between the horror of being photographed peeing and the horror of peeing through her knickers as she tried to run away... (unless she's one of us, of course)...

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
                Yes, it's a repost, but I think the resolution of the photos is a lot better, and there are more of them, I think.

What gets me is there is so much urine! She was clearly not just dripping but still peeing through her knickers when she was running away. Imagine how warm and "disgusting" that must have felt for her, torn between the horror of being photographed peeing and the horror of peeing through her knickers as she tried to run away... (unless she's one of us, of course)...
                You might never know though she might be one of us . and really enjoyed in being caught as she was . With pee streaming through Her knickers and down her legs . In giving her such a very warm feeling . As welll as even arousing her too

Comment

Knickers?

Great find!

With all that pee dripping down so freely, I wonder, however, whether she was wearing any knickers at all. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by kalle2020
                    Great find!

With all that pee dripping down so freely, I wonder, however, whether she was wearing any knickers at all. What do you think?
                    I would like to say that she wasn't wearing any panties knickers at that time .
                    As that the amount of pee that's shown makes me think not. Otherwise I think that there would be less of a stream in the pix's taken of her

Comment

I saw the original sequence, when Bing had a search category Stephanie Nayla Peeing. MY thoughts:
                      She must have been desperate almost beyond belief to even think of peeing in such a public place. Pity there were no pictures of her desperation before her run for cover.
                      Has she a small bladder, or some urinary problem? Having seen many picts of girls peeing in the street; Gers FD, and other sites, they normally pee a large puddle, much bigger than the one we see here, and there is a distinctive spray pattern, where her pee comes out with Pressure. What we see in this series is a small puddle as if dribbled out with no pressure.
                      One of the picts I saw shoed her pulling up her knickers, in a panic, with just a flash of black nylon. Maybe a black thong?
                      If she was one of us, would she have taken the risk of squatting in a doorway, or simply peed down her legs while standing on the pavement.
                      It must have been a very urgent need, or why didn't she hold out until she was in the club and pee in the Ladies? Was there a long line and a wait to get in?
                      Please some more picts of Stephanie Nayla holding back her pee, either with legs in a knot, or her hand between her legs.

Comment

Great find!

In some of the photos you can see the knickers - she's pulling them up again under her skirt during part of the time the urine is flowing freely so she clearly peed through them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
                          In some of the photos you can see the knickers - she's pulling them up again under her skirt during part of the time the urine is flowing freely so she clearly peed through them.
                          Which photos do you mean, Lloyd_R1? I looked through all 20 pics published on sawfirst.com, and on none of them I could see knickers. On the contrary, pic 19 looks to me as if she has a bare behind........

Comment

Which photos do you mean, Lloyd_R1? I looked through all 20 pics published on sawfirst.com, and on none of them I could see knickers. On the contrary, pic 19 looks to me as if she has a bare behind........
                            These photos have appeared in a number of places, and I believe there are more than the ones that appear here. In some I've seen there definitely are black knickers, but I believe they are a thong or g-string, something brief, which is why she appears to have a bare behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester
                              I saw the original sequence, when Bing had a search category Stephanie Nayla Peeing. MY thoughts:
                              She must have been desperate almost beyond belief to even think of peeing in such a public place. Pity there were no pictures of her desperation before her run for cover.
                              Has she a small bladder, or some urinary problem? Having seen many picts of girls peeing in the street; Gers FD, and other sites, they normally pee a large puddle, much bigger than the one we see here, and there is a distinctive spray pattern, where her pee comes out with Pressure. What we see in this series is a small puddle as if dribbled out with no pressure.
                              One of the picts I saw shoed her pulling up her knickers, in a panic, with just a flash of black nylon. Maybe a black thong?
                              If she was one of us, would she have taken the risk of squatting in a doorway, or simply peed down her legs while standing on the pavement.
                              It must have been a very urgent need, or why didn't she hold out until she was in the club and pee in the Ladies? Was there a long line and a wait to get in?
                              Please some more picts of Stephanie Nayla holding back her pee, either with legs in a knot, or her hand between her legs.
                              As you say, yes there was just a flash of black - she's definitely wearing something black down there but it's very brief.

Comment

Working...
                              X