older stories - a request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• older stories - a request

is there a way to get the old "experience project" pee stories (huge collection of female desperation and accident stories) because now they have changed the site and it is impossible to get access to the old stories.

I could kick my ass for not saving some of the good stories on my HDD...and there were some really good ones (my opinion)... Maybe some of you have saved them... I hope so...

Might try the following search in Google

pee story site:experienceproject.com

Comment

Thanks for the tip but I was not successful, no old stories were found.

I rembered a story called “Emmas new ability” about a girl who wetts herself desperately during a birthday party in her bikini or another storie about a sighting where a girl goes from house to house in a form of a catholic mission and have to pee really bad and finally asked the observer to use his toilet…

But thanks for your answer!

Comment

Originally posted by Rescueman
        Thanks for the tip but I was not successful, no old stories were found.

I rembered a story called “Emmas new ability” about a girl who wetts herself desperately during a birthday party in her bikini or another storie about a sighting where a girl goes from house to house in a form of a catholic mission and have to pee really bad and finally asked the observer to use his toilet…

But thanks for your answer!
        It worked for me! I even found some of my own old stories from the days when I had an account there. You just have to play with the search terms a little and be prepared to wade through a lot of results.

You may also have to sign up to the site to view some of the stories, which the site considers "Adult". Observation: Everything to do with peeing seems to be considered "Adult" these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
          Observation: Everything to do with peeing seems to be considered "Adult" these days.
          Note that only adults pee.

Comment

Working...
          X