Just Found this ad. Female wetting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Found this ad. Female wetting.

Hope the Video clip works and you like it here is the clip. https://vimeo.com/121055937.

Thanks, Trekie. Works fine and meets the ad topic of, "it is as shortsighted as wetting your pants," with an attractive actress as well. Fine for Denmark, I don't think you'd see that screened in the UK or US!

Comment

Awesome find!

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Trousers
        Thanks, Trekie. Works fine and meets the ad topic of, "it is as shortsighted as wetting your pants," with an attractive actress as well. Fine for Denmark, I don't think you'd see that screened in the UK or US!
        It's a real wetting by the looks of it, too - the wetting pattern isn't faked in any way. I'm amazed they found an actress to do this for this ad. What's it about anyway?

Comment

Great discovery. Looks genuine. I wish the wetting had been filmed for a little longer! Looked like she was enjoying it. A sexy woman wetting herself. Can't ask for more than that.

Comment

Can anybody translate?????

Comment

What it is about is explained by the slightly mis-spelt explanation on that web page: "The botanical garden in Aarhus, wanted a video that could renew a intrest in their current exhibition - Natur(r). With a reseach oriented approach we indityfied a series of relevant topics. We ended with making a video, that confronts the viewer with their own apathy towards the way people use nature by using the frase “it is as shortsightet a wetting your pants."

It was to drum up business for a botanical garden. A translation would be interesting, though.

It does look good but, as she moves her hands to her bum immediately before it starts, she is probably operating something to release the contents of a bag of water through a tube in her pants. Actually peeing herself would probably have been easier!

But when Kate Winslet tried that in 'Holy Smoke' - several times - it never looked right, so had to be done artificially. A bag of water is more predictable than a girl maybe getting pee shyness that interrupts the flow.

Comment

What it is about is explained by the slightly mis-spelt explanation on that web page: "The botanical garden in Aarhus, wanted a video that could renew a intrest in their current exhibition - Natur(r). With a reseach oriented approach we indityfied a series of relevant topics. We ended with making a video, that confronts the viewer with their own apathy towards the way people use nature by using the frase “it is as shortsightet a wetting your pants."

It was to drum up business for a botanical garden. A translation would be interesting, though.

It does look good but, as she moves her hands to her bum immediately before it starts, she is probably operating something to release the contents of a bag of water through a tube in her pants. Actually peeing herself would probably have been easier!

But when Kate Winslet tried that in 'Holy Smoke' - several times - it never looked right, so had to be done artificially. A bag of water is more predictable than a girl maybe getting pee shyness that interrupts the flow.
                Makes me wonder what exactly "looks right" and how would they know!

As for it possibly being fake, I agree that there is something a little out of place about the wetting. It starts off a little too high for a start, and there appears to be some wetness coming through the jeans quite high up on her left hand side of the jeans, beside the fly. It's possible, yes, that this was some apparatus - a "pee bag"? - and yes, I agree that it would have just been easier to have done it for real.

Comment

Clealry faked

I had to laugh at this one. the wetting pattern starts by the woman's belt on her left side. Now i may not be a trained gynecologist but a woman's coochie usually isn't located 6 inches from where it is supposed to be. It's a nice fake though but they could at least have put the little water hose a bit closer to where a girl actually wets from.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
                    Makes me wonder what exactly "looks right" and how would they know!
                    I think Kate said that it didn't run down her legs correctly while she was walking - which probably was a bit of a challenge.

Of course, there may be another explanation. Now, if you or I were a film director and Kate Winslet had to pee herself every time we wanted another take, would you declare yourself satisfied with the first take?!

Heee, hee!

Comment

I think Kate said that it didn't run down her legs correctly while she was walking - which probably was a bit of a challenge.

Of course, there may be another explanation. Now, if you or I were a film director and Kate Winslet had to pee herself every time we wanted another take, would you declare yourself satisfied with the first take?!

Heee, hee!
                      It makes me wonder to . Om how many times the film director did that scene with Kate Winslett in peeing while walking nude.Which brings to mind a question I have for Patches . In how many takes she had to film of her girls wetting themselves on camera ?
                      Might be interesting to know about

Comment

Originally posted by kapulas
                        I had to laugh at this one. the wetting pattern starts by the woman's belt on her left side. Now i may not be a trained gynecologist but a woman's coochie usually isn't located 6 inches from where it is supposed to be. It's a nice fake though but they could at least have put the little water hose a bit closer to where a girl actually wets from.
                        They were probably counting on the fact that many people won't know for sure what this looks like and perhaps even wanting people to see it's a fake, for the sake of the actress not having clearly peed her pants on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
                          In how many takes she had to film of her girls wetting themselves on camera ?
                          I have helped a UK wetting film director. It's not like feature films. Basically, each scene is shot once, preferably with a couple of cameras so you can cut between shots. If the scene works, even if not perfect, you use it. If it's a wreck, you throw it away. You generally film a couple of extra scenes than you need knowing that one or two may be failures.

It would be interesting if Patches were to confirm but, having seen a lot of her videos, I expect that they are shot in the same way. Another issue with anything public is that you can't hang around doing it several times! I hate to think what Santa would have thought of Melissa peeing on his lap for the third time because Patches wasn't happy with the shot! :-o

With feature films, they shoot the same scene over and over again until the director is satisfied. And they may shoot different versions so that they can choose the one that suits best when the edit the film together. No wonder it takes months and £/$millions!

One big issue is that a feature film can shoot most scenes again immediately unless props have to be set up or something was destroyed. Once a pee model has wet herself, it'll take anything between half an hour and two hours for her to fill up again...

Comment

I have helped a UK wetting film director. It's not like feature films. Basically, each scene is shot once, preferably with a couple of cameras so you can cut between shots. If the scene works, even if not perfect, you use it. If it's a wreck, you throw it away. You generally film a couple of extra scenes than you need knowing that one or two may be failures.

It would be interesting if Patches were to confirm but, having seen a lot of her videos, I expect that they are shot in the same way. Another issue with anything public is that you can't hang around doing it several times! I hate to think what Santa would have thought of Melissa peeing on his lap for the third time because Patches wasn't happy with the shot! :-o

With feature films, they shoot the same scene over and over again until the director is satisfied. And they may shoot different versions so that they can choose the one that suits best when the edit the film together. No wonder it takes months and £/$millions!

One big issue is that a feature film can shoot most scenes again immediately unless props have to be set up or something was destroyed. Once a pee model has wet herself, it'll take anything between half an hour and two hours for her to fill up again...
                            You have to respect those film producers . For the hard work that they all put into their videos . In filming different peeing / wetting scenes . That of the scenarios they have set up that they then film . Until they are all satisfied with the camera work . That has been done . In completing a scene . As well as the whole video to their own satisfactions . In hopes of making a video that will sel very well . In making back what they had spent in producing such videos . For all of us others to watch and enjoy in .
                            I do appreciate all that hard work . By buying the video to add to my collection. Thus helping them go on to film other videos . That might be even better.
                            So my Hat's off to their hard work

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
                            X