16 New Jeans Wetting Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 New Jeans Wetting Clips

For a good assortment of jeans wetting, go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB9...fg8wlOWv_ZWfiA and just select the ones with "pee" in the title. The rest have titles with the phrase "Jeans Wetting in der Dusche" and they are all "wet look" clips where the girls wet their jeans with water. Enjoy!

Patches ,

Well girl , I was all set to watch some rather good wetting of jeans clips you just posted a link to on here . Though to my dismay as well as to others on here too .
    The Y/T Goon Squad is at work again . In having removed the whole account from being linked to to enjoy watching those 16 clips you had mentioned that were on there .
    Sorry , but they are gone already !!

Dusty Harold

Comment

I saved the files

The files were probably deleted for copyright infringement. They had a copyright mark on them but I have never heard of the company and they were probably shot in eastern Europe.

I have put the clips into 2 downloads:

EDIT: Links removed because it was discovered that many of the clips are from Skymouse.
      Last edited by Patches; June 25, 2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Aren't these WHP clips for which someone renamed the models?

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
          Aren't these WHP clips for which someone renamed the models?
          I did not examine the clips closely until you said this, PP1. I can see now that some of the clips are from WHP. For example, Sexy Lea is actually Natalia, Sexy Lena is some other WHP model, Sexy Jessica is yet another WHP model, Sexy Vera is another one and Antonia is actually Toni from WHP. Claudia, Sexy Marion, and Sexy Heidi may be WHP models but I do not recognize them. While I have not kept up on the girls WHP is using these days, I should have recognized Natalia because she has been around for a while.

There may be other clips which are from WHP but I have no way of knowing. There are also some clips which are clearly not from WHP but I am going to assume that whoever put "Copyright M.B. 2015" on these clips has stole them from somewhere. Therefore, I am going to edit my previous post with the links to download these clips so no links are given. I apologize to everyone for not catching this myself. Thank you PP1 for calling this to my attention.

Comment

Patches ,

I know that you fight hard against this type of copy = right infringement . That this is a serious case of such infringement on Copy - Righted material . That has been blatantly stolen from Sky Mose Wetting Her Panties.
            That I Hope that whoever had done this will be caught and proscuted with thief of a title / material with the legal action resulting to prison time for the person / Business which has done this
            My thoughts are someone is Russia / Red China might be the guilty ones that tried this. As they both are into hacking at computers in the Free world today .

Dusty Harold

Comment

The Mouse resurfaces. Could you see the hose in their pants in these videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
                I Hope that whoever had done this will be caught and proscuted with thief of a title / material with the legal action resulting to prison time for the person / Business which has done this
                My thoughts are someone is Russia / Red China might be the guilty ones that tried this. As they both are into hacking at computers in the Free world today .
                1. Fined would be one thing, but prison time? This would be the equivalent of giving someone prison time for a speeding ticket.

2. Russia and Red China? I think people hacking on behalf of a government have more important things to do than steal pee videos.

Comment

Working...
                X