Clear All

• Brazilian Volleyballplayer Pees her Bikini

From the Photo Board (thanks Lloyd):

Start at 0:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=35&v=js58382mAyk

Animated Gifs:

http://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xvl...WIZG/giphy.gif
    http://media.giphy.com/media/3oEduJL...7za0/giphy.gif

I HAD to share this with you. I hope you liked the show!

Good find!

Comment

Yes! I don't think that was an accident, I think she was sneaking in a pee while she thought she could get away with it. Kind of like I do at the beach.

Comment

without the t=35 in the link you can watch the whole 1 minute clip at first click
        sexy enough to see the whole minute each time
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=js58382mAyk

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
          Yes! I don't think that was an accident, I think she was sneaking in a pee while she thought she could get away with it. Kind of like I do at the beach.
          If it weren't for those damned cameras....

Comment

What control the girl must have; a bursting bladder and she can still let her pee out in little drips.
            This is a downer, but could it be drops of sweat from her upper body/face we are seeing?? I have seen sweat dripping from the chins of tennis players before.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester
              What control the girl must have; a bursting bladder and she can still let her pee out in little drips.
              This is a downer, but could it be drops of sweat from her upper body/face we are seeing?? I have seen sweat dripping from the chins of tennis players before.
              Paul,

It would have to be a helluva lot of sweat to be dripping off her upper body, into her bikini, and then off her crotch, particularly given it hasn't started when she first takes up her position and seems to start as she tilts her pelvis back, "pointing" her crotch to the ground.

There's no sign of such wetness on her front, or for that matter on her back or the backs of her legs. I doubt that she's that sweaty.

On another note, if you look at video footage around the incident, you will see that both the Brazilian players look to have substantial salt stains on their black bottoms. This could indeed be sweat, but below that, the bottoms are black as if they are still wet. Interesting thoughts come to mind...
              Last edited by Lloyd_R1; July 8, 2015, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Pee

Lloyd,
                I waas being a devil's advocate. I agree and really hope that it was pee, and the girl was desperate and trying her best to hold out until an interval. But.... even with her bladder clenched shut, she could not prevent some leaks; the pressure was simply more than a human body could contain.
                Reaching full stretch for the ball, would she have let go a real spurt, and perhaps not even been able to get control again. Which was more important to the girls? Winning the match or keeping their pants dry??
                it might be hot on the beach and they sweat a lot, but really so, so important to keep their hydration levels up , so drink plenty of water at every chance. Just collateral damage that their bladders fill up and are so difficult to control in the heat of the match.

Comment

Come on, guys. You're fantasizing. She would be an extraordinary pee fetishist wearing a very tight bikini bottom, made from material that doesn't hold water, jumping and running around in the hot son with a full bladder to release a three or four drops of urine then shut her sphincter completely for the rest of the game. Try it sweating profusely while wearing swimming tanks then bend over at the waist. I think you'll find that sweat does indeed dribble down the front of your suit.

Comment

You're doubting the mighty Professor Lloyd?

Comment

I think I agree with PP1. Dark bikini bottoms would hide the sweat stain between her legs.
                      I did a Bing search on Female Volleyball, and found plenty of tight shorts and bikini bottoms, but not a sign of a leak. I do not believe that Bing would have edited all their pictures, (safe search was off.)
                      N.B. Bing will often throw up peeing or wetting pictures if you have the right search terms. Better than Google in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
                        You're doubting the mighty Professor Lloyd?
                        What???

My opinion is as good as anyone else's. Conversely, everyone else's opinion is as good as mine.

Comment

Working...
                        X