Looking for a Desperation Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Desperation Vid

Cn anyone help? While browsing You-tube and following side-bar Vids on Oktoberfest Ladies toilet lines, from an initial link on this board, I saw on of a Lady in a pink/white check skirt in a line. She was clearly very desperate as she kept pressing her hands between her legs. Can anyone post the link as I did not save it and would like to see it again, as I never saw the end. Interrupted while viewing it. There were also side shots of other ladies peeing behind a tree in the Vid.
    I would also like to see any other desperation vids where the lady has to press between her legs to hold in her pee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjfiwzkDh_U

Comment

Couple other things of note in that vid

tall woman in a grey top that's very panicky. At around 7 minutes she cuts the line out of desperation, also a quick crotch grab from a girl walking by the line at 7:38. These Oktoberfest vids are always great. This one happens to be one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by dubberlang
        tall woman in a grey top that's very panicky. At around 7 minutes she cuts the line out of desperation, also a quick crotch grab from a girl walking by the line at 7:38. These Oktoberfest vids are always great. This one happens to be one of my favorites.
        Indeed. But too sad she had no accidents.

Comment

Despeation vid

Thanks Razz, that was what I was looking for. I rate it as the best "Waiting in Line" vid I have seen. The poor girl in pink must have been bursting.. Close to exploding or letting go in her knickers. Was she tempted to simply let go and enjoy the relief.... Would anyone have noticed, or cared? Luckily for us, she decided to hang on until she could get into the Ladies.. I hope she enjoyed her pee.
          Some good side shots of women pissing by a tree, which shows how desperate they must have been. No point in bothering with the line, they know they will not be able to wait... so why no squat by a tree and not suffer any longer. Watch the time on the vid. Some really marathon pees from really bursting bladders.

Has anyone reading this ever been to an Oktoberfest? Is it worth going, apart from the chance of desperation like this video. Best equivalent I know of in UK was Notting Hill Carnival, but is that still as good now??

Comment

I've just got back from Glastonbury Festival where I had a couple of good sightings of desperation. The first was in the evening and it was quite dark, a girl probably a little drunk but not paralletic simply dashed behind some rubbish bins and frantically hitched up her dress and yanked her panties down. she must have exploded instantly, I'm in no doubt it was a close call. Maybe, I like to think, she even wet herself a little. The other was quite an interesting one if you bare with me. A few of the toilets were compost toilets and a small number of these were ones with one way mirrors as doors, so when you were in you could see out but no-one could see in! Anyway, back to that later. As I was waiting for my family to use them, I noticed a girl who was clearly bursting doing the foot to foot jig and "ooooh"ing biting her lip e.t.c. Luckily my family were taking there time in the other loo and so were the girls in the queue in front of the desperate girl. This all meant I could watch with pleasure at the girls anguish. Sadly, I came to the conclusion that, although bursting, she was not the type of girl who suffered from wetting. I watched her suffer for sometime and as my family returned she eventually got to use the toilet. It did make me think how much fun it would be to go in one of these toilets and wait, watching a desperate queue of festival girls forming outside. Unfortunately though, these particular toilets are gender assigned which would make me look a bit stupid going into it. Suppose I could act high or pissed though and choose a quite time.

Comment

Desp K.
              Thanks for sharing these sightings. Was the girl in the line jut hopping from foot to foot, or was she doing more of the Desp Dance; twisting her legs, bending forward, or even pressing her hand between her legs?
              My experience is that even liberated girls are reluctant to squat and pee in the open, unless they are in immediate danger of wetting themselves, so your first sighting might have been very close, if not actually, wetting he knickers.
              I was wondering if Glastonbury officered any sightings.

Comment

Hi Paul Tester, it was all so quick so unfortunately I never saw anything of the lead up to it, just a mad dash and a yank down and squat, almost simultaneously! I do like to think she was actually wetting herself which prompted such extreme speed and measures but I'm afraid I cant be certain.

Comment

Desp K: usually, any woman who is willing to squat and pee in public is in a near panic and either wetting or on the brink of doing so, and no way can she hold out any longer.

Oktoberfest thoughts: The girl has been sitting down , drinking, and her bladder is filling. Near bursting she finally gives in and goes off the pee. s soon as she stands up, gravity takes over and her need to pee goes up several levels. Then, she finds the line for the 'Damen' is so long and she has to stand there for a long time. All this time the beer in her stomach is pouring through her kidneys to he bladder which is already FULL! Desperation level rising to danger point, but what can she do?? The standard German style dress could be designed to help her hide her desp: Full skirt with an apron to cover that she has her hands pressed between her legs. Need I go on... use you own imaginations from now on.

Comment

Working...
                  X