Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls pissing in public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFGcfZ1GRqg

I found this from a Bing video Search for “pissing” also titled “Girls pissing in public;” Perhaps nothing unusual, but look at the piss puddle from the girl in black dress, the first to start pissing. It must be at least 1 litre. Her bladder must have been bursting, on the point of exploding, and/ or she is a real bladder queen with superhuman capacity. From the video time-line, she was pissing for 1 min 3 sec., not exceptionally long, so she must piss like a bath-tap, and with real pressure.
    Second girl behind the white car is pissing longer, nearly 2 minutes ,and her puddle is nearly as big. Where had they come from, and how badly did they want to pee; I bet desperate wasn’t the word they would have used.
    Don’t neglect Bing as a search engine.

I've seen this before, not sure where (probably one of Aloo's finds).

I like the guys high-fiving each other near the end.

Comment

That is why she was in such a hurry!

Comment

Fake??

Browsing for other street pissing videos, I found another taken at the same place from the same angle, with almost identical action. Lightning does not strike twice, so I suspect that these are deliberate, posed, videos, not real street action, with rally desperate women. Sorry to have mislead people

Comment

Working...
        X