X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pee accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OsDVNDsBz0

Deliberate?

Pee accident; looks like a deliberate pee. But don't ignore this, the links on the side-bar are worth following up.

Comment

Well it started out as a deliberate pee, but I guess you could call it an accident when the door opened and she pulled up her pants and kept peeing! Nice find. thanks.

Comment

A very good find, and as said, a nice accident. You could see from the wetness on the floor that she was soaking herself all the way up the stairs. Indeed, some of the wetting video producers have produced scenes like this, where the model is interrupted while peeing in public and pulls up her clothes while continuing to pee. But it's much more erotic watching it happen in real life

Comment

Originally posted by stevem
          Well it started out as a deliberate pee, but I guess you could call it an accident when the door opened and she pulled up her pants and kept peeing! Nice find. thanks.
          A real nice find that I really agree upon . In that it ended up by the girl still peeing and wetting herself in the process of being surprised
          A very good find . 2 Thumbs - Up on this one !!

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
          X