X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte Crosby Defends Wetting The Bed On Geordie Shore | Lorraine

Not sure if this will be viewable outside of the UK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3632rTArl7g

It really annoys me when people say there's something wrong with her because she wets her pants or bed, and then try to convince her to get help, as if she has a problem which only exists in the mind of the interviewer - here again we have the "majority rules" thing - if you do something that the majority don't agree with, they want to change you, even if you're not hurting anyone else (or yourself).

Good on her to standing up to the interviewer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
      It really annoys me when people say there's something wrong with her because she wets her pants or bed, and then try to convince her to get help, as if she has a problem which only exists in the mind of the interviewer - here again we have the "majority rules" thing - if you do something that the majority don't agree with, they want to change you, even if you're not hurting anyone else (or yourself).

Good on her to standing up to the interviewer!!
      Yes, the interviewer was a right stuck up prude, but thankfully I don't think Charlotte gave a crap about what she had to say.

Comment

People like that suck. She was totally ok with the pee thing but basically kept getting put down. She still really didn't seem to care so that's cool.

Comment

I wouldn't kick her out of bed is she wet the bed lying next to me. In fact, I'd offer to swap places!

Comment

She's great. The fact she was saying "everyone does it" made me wonder. She must have stumbled across these forums? Good on Her for saying what she did on national television.

Comment

Originally posted by Peedancer
              She's great. The fact she was saying "everyone does it" made me wonder. She must have stumbled across these forums? Good on Her for saying what she did on national television.
              It's probably due to the fact at least 4 people from the reality tv show she's on, which basically involves everyone partying, getting drunk and having sex, has pissed themselves.

Sophie Kasaei wets herself in the very first episode, Charlotte has pissed herself literally dozens of times, Holly Hagan announced on twitter she'd got so drunk the night before that she'd pissed the bed and missed her flight, and also one of the guys pissed the bed when he first joined the show.

But I love the fact that Charlotte does it so often. She's my dream girl haha!

Comment

That's a good find!

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo
                  It's probably due to the fact at least 4 people from the reality tv show she's on, which basically involves everyone partying, getting drunk and having sex, has pissed themselves.

Sophie Kasaei wets herself in the very first episode, Charlotte has pissed herself literally dozens of times, Holly Hagan announced on twitter she'd got so drunk the night before that she'd pissed the bed and missed her flight, and also one of the guys pissed the bed when he first joined the show.

But I love the fact that Charlotte does it so often. She's my dream girl haha!
                  I suppose every male member on here has a ''Dream Girl " , they like to fantasize / dream about having fun with most of the tie

Comment

Personally, the thought of Lorraine Kelly admitting that she wets herself is a bigger turn on !!

Comment

Originally posted by wetjon_2003
                      Personally, the thought of Lorraine Kelly admitting that she wets herself is a bigger turn on !!
                      Well... I have it on VERY good authority (I know someone who works at GMB, and has worked there since it was GMTV, and when Lorraine Kelly was on the programme) and there were discussions at the time that the interview went out with Charlotte, that it was a case of "The lady doth protest too much" about LK and how she bullied Charlotte in the interview...

It seems there are some still working on the show who remember a certain Scottish TV presenter getting a bit drunk and excited at a football match involving her beloved Dundee United, and having to go and change her underwear after the match had ended..and that this wasn't the first or last occasion it has happened...

A thought for you to hold during the day...!

Comment

Working...
                      X