Hold-it contest at the Pool Fri 28 Aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold-it contest at the Pool Fri 28 Aug

There have been some good hold-it contests over the years at the Pool chat, http://www.poolchat.co.uk/main.asp. There seem to be most people chatting on a Friday evening, so some of us are proposing to have a hold-it contest at 10pm European, 9pm UK, 4pm US eastern time this Friday, 28 August. Thanks to stick for the suggestion.

If people want it, there may be another one a few hours later for US eastern evening, US mid-west and west coast afternoon and Australia and New Zealand Saturday morning.

If there is enough interest, those of us who like this could make this a regular time, which would encourage involvement once people know others will be there.

Basically start empty at the start time or a bit before then if you're brave, and you have to drink a pint or half litre then and every half hour until you're at bursting point. Those who like wetting have to stay until they piss themselves, those who don't can run to the toilet but still lose! There may be a video share set up for anyone who wants to show and see others but people are very welcome to participate just by chat in the main room at the Pool where this will be held. Please don't chat elesewhere as we wll want to know what is happening.

Hope to see you there, WT (nick Looking Around at the Pool)

I'm in

I would love to do this. If anyone wants to start at around 10 EST for the US crowd.

Comment

I used to go to the pool but I stopped going there because as a girl you're simply seen as prey by a bunch of horny men without any respect. As soon as I logged in I was immediately flooded with pm requests. Not fun at all.

Comment

Originally posted by liesje
        I used to go to the pool but I stopped going there because as a girl you're simply seen as prey by a bunch of horny men without any respect. As soon as I logged in I was immediately flooded with pm requests. Not fun at all.
        Liesje ,

If you are getting any Harrassing P.M's from other members you don't wish to correspond with at all.
        Please , notify the ADMINSTRATOR on here . To have action taken to stop this, if you so desire. As Harrassment of any kind . SWhould never be permitted nor allowed on this site at all.
        This Message board is suppose to be open and free of that type of trouble and it shouldn't be allowed at all
        Just wanted to help you with a problem

Dusty Harold

Comment

Dusty Harold,

You have misunderstood. Liesje is saying that is what happened at the Pool, not on this Message Board.

To anyone,

If you are hassled at the Pool, the moderators there, with names shown in blue can help. If you don't want to chat in PM, it's sensible to say so in your profile. PM requests can just be ignored. If people persist, ask them in the main chat to stop. If they still don't, report them to the moderators.

But it is a sex chat site so, if you are not comfortable chatting with people of both sexes about holding / wetting / diapers or whatever pee fun you're into, it's not really for you.

Comment

Working...
          X