Videos of my girlfriend wetting herself- Introducing Katiepee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you - very nice.

A shame we don't get to see her face though. That's a major factor for me. I like to see the expressions.

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
      Thank you - very nice.

A shame we don't get to see her face though. That's a major factor for me. I like to see the expressions.
      Same here, definitely. But it is a difficult wish.

Comment

thank you ! That was great ! I like them all !
        But one moment I like much more than the others. It was the "Ineed2pee"-scenario (you called so !) and here the last seconds when she is wet sitting in the car. Wished her hand was my hand ...
        Thaks again !
        Dirk

Comment

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the videos! We love making them

And I will say this now, that I will never be showing Katie's face. As in, a zero percent chance of it happening. Once you put something on the internet you can't take it off. So the only two options are to make anonymous videos or to make none at all. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by AquaVitae
            I'm glad everyone is enjoying the videos! We love making them

And I will say this now, that I will never be showing Katie's face. As in, a zero percent chance of it happening. Once you put something on the internet you can't take it off. So the only two options are to make anonymous videos or to make none at all. Sorry!
            I do understand and do agree. That I will always appreciate what you & her enjoy in doing in filming her wetting herself so very well . Without showing Her face at all
            So Please , continue on to grace us all with what both of you like to do .
            Thank You , In sharing it

Dusty Harold

Comment

Very nice Please, make some more videos.

Comment

Working...
              X