PSA: I am not the great writer Aquavite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: I am not the great writer Aquavite

Since the videos of my gf got popular, I wanted to make this statement out of respect for Aquavite, one of our prolific writers and tellers of experiences. He and I are not the same person.

I came across the works of Aquavite on the Patches site. I first discovered a story of his, Judy and Carolyn:Wet Accidents, about 2 years ago. The story details several incidents, as do most of his stories. In one he describes meeting a bold exhibitionist who helps him live out a public wetting fantasy. It was so well written that I became convinced that it was possible to do as described. I have been into watching the desperation and wetting of women since teenage years, but reading Aquavite's story awoke something in me. I became somewhat obsessed with re-enacting that scene. Everything I've done since then, as far as this fetish goes, has gone towards that fantasy. Had I not gotten as involved as I did, I would not have had any of the fantastic experiences I've had, and would not have met my gf Katie, who loved wetting her pants well before she met me. I owe a lot to that story, and to Aquavite.

I took on the name AquaVitae as a tribute, and also because I know something about alchemy and like the symbology. To the original Aqua: I'm sorry if this is causing confusion as I had no intention to steal your thunder. I respect you, and I thank you for motivating me.

Thanks for the clarification which is very much appreciated and explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian6970
      Thanks for the clarification which is very much appreciated and explains a lot.
      I do agree with you . It'd a shame that now the story section at Patches Place , had to be removed . It's a lost to everyone . Who enjoys in reading what others have experienced in their own pee fetish that we all have and do enjoy in on here . As well as on Patches Place too.
      I had learned so much in reading in that section . both of Aquavite . As well as Patches , Herself . in better understanding why others like this fetish we all have .
      I shall miss that section . That Patches had on her website . as in fact I had shared a story on there too . That I had written . About a socalled visit to Patches Place and of meeting one of Patches girls . Who had modeled for her in making videos of .
      I will always remember that section on there . That I wish I had saved a few of those stories on there . Because they were so enlightening to me

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
      X