Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

When you were a kid, were you (or anyone you know) ever encouraged by your mom or dad, during moments of desperation with no convenient bathrooms around, to "just go ahead and do it in your pants." My dad said that to me on more than a few occasions.

Interesting

Hi Maria
    Glad to see you on here . It's been awhile since the last time you were here .
    To be Honest . I , myself , can't remember my parents . Telling me to ''Just do it in my pants ' , though there were occasions . Where out of desperation and in need in peeing very badly . To find a place to pee if possible . In letting it flow but , of course pulling my cock out in doing so. Especially on long road trips . My family took in vactioning some where .
    So to answer your questuon . No I never did it in my pants as a child out of need / desperation . Unti; ;ater on in life in wanting to out of enjoying in just letting it all flow into my pants

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Maria
      When you were a kid, were you (or anyone you know) ever encouraged by your mom or dad, during moments of desperation with no convenient bathrooms around, to "just go ahead and do it in your pants." My dad said that to me on more than a few occasions.
      Never, ever. They'd rather have us whip it out in public and pee on the ground, than wet our pants. For #2, I'm not sure if we were ever in a situation where we weren't near some sort of restroom or tree, though.

I never wet or messed my pants after I hit preschool (close to age 4), and rare did after being toilet trained save for a few get attention accidents in jealousy after my brother was born. It was only when I hit college and had a few alcohol induced wettings (not passed out - just did it for the hell of it when walking home) that I really got into that.

Comment

No, never. I canīt imagine a scenario or certain circumstances under which my parents would have encouraged me to pee in my pants... They always thought about
        and found another solution.

Maria, could you tell us a bit more details in which particular situations your dad encouraged you to do this...? How old were you at this time?

Comment

Yes actually a few times. I remember complaining bitterly to my mother that I needed a wee. to which finally she said "just shut up and wet your pants, you piss your bed every night to it won't bother you!" She was right it didn't I just pissed my self and walked around in my slowly drying pants all day.

Comment

Generally, we males don't have any issue about "whipping it out" to pee in public. It's something we learned to do as little boys. Little girls, on the other hand, are rarely encouraged to expose themselves and pee in public. I'm betting many parents told their young daughters the same thing your dad told you.

Comment

Working...
            X