Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victoria Beckham Wetting Last Night - Seriously!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria Beckham Wetting Last Night - Seriously!

So it seems Posh Spice has become Piss Spice. She was snapped by paparazzi last night (Tuesday) leaving the LFW party with a blatant piss stain on her trousers.

It's all over social media and the celeb gossip columnists are going into meltdown. This one could run and run Fergie style.

Their publicist has already issued the inevitable statement blaming a spilled drink, but those of us (most of us!) who have studied pee / spill stains for years will note that there are no splash marks associated with a spillage.

It's possible, but given the way the stain also runs around the lower edge of her bum, it looks 100% like a wetting to me.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/h...am-wet-herself (OK magazine)
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/23/victor...party-5403687/ (Metro)

There's plenty of other sources running the story today and "Victoria Beckham Wet Herself" is now trending on Google!

Aloo

Best pics so far are on Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/laura_murrayxo/s...089408/photo/1

Comment

Very Nice

Hopefully he gave her the right amount of attention for going in her pants like that. Pretty sexy young lady.

Comment

Daily Mail has a video of them walking out, Victoria looks rather drunk, stumbling along, whilst David looks rather pissed off!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...97116e834ec66f

Comment

wow! Nice find.....

Comment

Some HQ pics. Yeah ... this must be the thing ... http://casprezeny.azet.sk/galeria/15...pod-zem?foto=0

Comment

video

Fantastic shots, but Aloo says there is a video. I cannot find it.

Comment

I'm with you Aloo.. No way that's a spill.. especially how the spill seems to have wrapped itself around and up her backside! It's like Fergie's "Sweat" excuse all over again!..

About a million years ago, when the Spice Girls were just starting out and nobody had really heard of them, I remember a 'blokes' magazine did a 'Day in the life of..' type article about them. The Journo mentioned that both Mel B (Scary!) and Victoria wet themselves at a party to celebrate "Wannabe" going to number 1.. And there has been stories of Gerri (Ginger) wetting the bed when drunk on one occasion... Maybe as they get older, their next reunion tour could be sponsored by Tena?!

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo
                  Seems like it has been removed. Would you mind re-uploading it? Cheers

Comment

If that's a spilled drink, I'm the President of the United States...

Whoopsie Victoria :P You'd think that if you knew the paparazzi were out there, you'd make arrangements for somebody to bring dry pants if you had an accident :P

Comment

Originally posted by xxxxx
                      If that's a spilled drink, I'm the President of the United States...

Whoopsie Victoria :P You'd think that if you knew the paparazzi were out there, you'd make arrangements for somebody to bring dry pants if you had an accident :P

I was thinking the same thing. You would think someone would have at least given her a coat to wrap around her waist. Maybe nobody noticed?

Comment

Originally posted by stevem
                        I was thinking the same thing. You would think someone would have at least given her a coat to wrap around her waist. Maybe nobody noticed?
                        Either that or actually pour a drink halfway down your top and all over one leg, so it really does look like a spillage!

Even regular people all over social media are calling it a blatant piss stain. U suspect she was pretty drunk.

On the question of pictures on Twitter, if the original link has broken, just put Victoria Beckham into the Twitter search engine and all the pics you'll ever need will come up.

Aloo

Comment

Perhaps she did not think it should be visible as she is wearing black trousers.

Comment

Wet or not?

I have never seen a stain that looks more like a wetting, or at least the "involuntary release of some urine into her underwear"
                            Unless she has an unusually small bladder, it looks like a spurt of pee, not full bladder of pee. The sort of thing that she might do when she was desperate and trying to hold out a bit longer. More than a leak from laughing too much.
                            Was she playing hold it, and lost?

Comment

Working...
                            X