Rick and Morty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick and Morty

Hi all. I don't usually post on this board (I stick to the Panty & Diaper Pooping board) but I've noticed a trend on the show Rick and Morty. As of the most recent episode ("Look Who's Purging Now"), the topic of Morty's sister Summer peeing her pants has come up no less than three times. And in the first two episodes ("A Rickle in Time" and "Total Rickall") she actually does pee her pants. It's starting to seem like either a show writer or Summer herself has a fetish...

If you don't mind sharing, around what time in each episode do those wettings occur?

Comment

You never actually see it - it's just mentioned verbally. In "A Rickle In Time" it's like halfway in. In "Total Rickall" it's maybe a third of the way in. And in "Look Who's Purging Now" it's mentioned in the last third. Sorry I don't have more specific marks than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracktus
        You never actually see it - it's just mentioned verbally. In "A Rickle In Time" it's like halfway in. In "Total Rickall" it's maybe a third of the way in. And in "Look Who's Purging Now" it's mentioned in the last third. Sorry I don't have more specific marks than that.
        Oh. I figured since it was on Adult Swim, they might actually do some sort of Sims type of wetting animation. LOL

Comment

Working...
        X