X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White jeans wet

Does anyone know who this is?
    http://m.vk.com/video273496698_171567737
    She has the most adorable bum. She also has a resemblance to someone I know. Lots of her videos appeared on VK in the last few days. Very nice, check them out.

Alyssa Reece. She's amazing...in my opinion.

clipsforsale.com/77295
    Last edited by stevem; October 8, 2015, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Interview wetting..

Wow.. Just..wow!..

I think I may have fallen in love a little there!.. Not only is she very pretty, and yes, a lovely bum/ass (Depending on which side of the Atlantic you're on!) but she is also so eloquent on the subject of her fetish..

I haven't heard any girl talk so candidly and honestly about the subject before..certainly not on camera..and clearly her answers were thoughtful and genuine..if you haven't seen that video yet, follow the link in Peedancers's post and I urge you to have a look...

I'm now going to head over to the site recommended in Stevem's post and see if I can't buy some more clips from her...She deserves some of my hard earned cash for the quality of the clip I've just seen for free!

And a star is born...! So refreshing to hear genuine interest and excitement for wetting, rather than a stale, scripted performance that is on offer elsewhere on the net!
      Last edited by Ridcully; October 9, 2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

I have to say Alyssa is one of the best wetters I've seen on camera, and I've seen many. Not only are her wettings sexy and erotic, but you tell how much she loves wetting herself. You can tell by her reactions when she wets, and also she talks about how much she enjoys it. In some videos, she keeps her wet clothing on and then rewets them a few hours later... more than once. Such a turn-on for me. I hope Alyssa makes many more wetting videos. Definitely in my Top 10 Wetters list.

Comment

Removed

The video has been removed.

Comment

Working...
          X