X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminists Fall For #PissForEquality Hoax

Search twitter for this
    Feminists Fall For #PissForEquality Hoax
    Apparently some women got conned into peeing their pants and posting it on twitter. I am sure it was not one of US here, we are civilized people LOL

Now wonder why us pee fetish people get a bad rap,,, It was for a good cause if it was real but i bet it was a low life pee troll who did this....

Part of me REALLY wants to start a #NutmegChallenge and dare people to eat a few teaspoons of nutmeg.

Social media is the bane of our civilization.

Comment

Nutmeg?

Just curious, is there any specific effect that comes from eating several teaspoons of nutmeg, as compared to the unpleasant effects from consuming that much of any other spice?

Comment

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/pi...quality-4chan/

Comment

Originally posted by Vic
          Just curious, is there any specific effect that comes from eating several teaspoons of nutmeg, as compared to the unpleasant effects from consuming that much of any other spice?
          Yes. Nutmeg is a mild hallucinogen. I tried it myself once, but didn't get much of an effect. It's probably worth trying if you're penniless/in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
            Yes. Nutmeg is a mild hallucinogen. I tried it myself once, but didn't get much of an effect. It's probably worth trying if you're penniless/in prison.
            Nutmeg is a little more than "mild" a few teaspoons of the stuff can be lethal. I'm just curious as to how many stupid people would actually fall for it.

If 4chan can have otherwise sane people wetting themselves because of a mere suggestion what else would they be susceptible to? Might be an interesting way to rid the population of a few million morons.

Comment

Working...
            X